Zeee Lipo batteries

Ian

100 W
I took a chance with this company as they seemed to be doing well on both ebay and Amazon, and bought 8 of their 4S 10000mah batteries. I guessed something was not quite right given the stated dimensions and weight which are more in line with my old HK turnigy 8000mah, which I was looking to replace. But there was an ebay 30 day return policy and so I went ahead.

After I had a test ride on the bike I knew something was amiss as ending voltages were way lower than they should have been at the end of the ride -indicative of a 7000mah to 7500mah capacity. I did question myself at that point, did I miss something? I started cordially communicating with Zeee and started to test each invidudual battery, thinking perhaps it was one or two bad batteries out of the bunch.

Individual cell readings during the process did not indicate they were well matched; and a couple of charge/discharge cycles on the charger confirmed their true capacity somewhere between 70 and 80 percent of stated capacity. All batteries were the same.

Zeee refunded my payment without argument, after I provided some pics of the charger information.

Back