Problems with pswpower.com

alix47

1 W
Hello everyone has anyone had any problems with pswpower.com I ordered few items from them but not received any information about the delivery and I emailed them many times with no reply the only reply I got is when I said I will cancel my order if I have no reply and the reply I got was ( OK )

Raise a dispute with Paypal. Stage 1 is send an email via Paypal. stage 2 when you don't get a reply after a few days is to escalate it. PayPal lock their account while they sort out the problem, so you'll get an email the next day - probably asking why you complained to Paypal. I did the same with BMSBattery, who wouldn't reply to my emails. Once Paypal were involved, they sent the stuff straight away and asked me to cancel my dispute, but their tracking number didn't work so I waited 2 weeks until the stuff arrived, by which time Paypal found in my favour and refunded me. I could have had $550 worth of free stuff, but I'm not like that, so I sent the money again the next day.

Thank you very much d8veh that is really good information I will get on to PayPal thank you

Ordered a mid-drive motor kit from them and it arrived with a cracked LCD screen. Sent them pictures of the screen and their reply was something to the effect of "we check product before ship and was good" (as near as I could understand the broken english ). So what! I certainly wasn't responsible for packaging the screen in the same box as, and right next to, the motor.

Found this post and followed the advice of opening a dispute with paypal. Asking for a $50 refund ( the cost of a replacement LCD screen, if purchased locally ). Will report back on how it all shakes out. Definitely purchasing from a local supplier next time.

Purchased a 35 amp KT based controller from them. Got it, worked great, then started having cruise control issues. If I hold the throttle open to a fairly high setting for a few seconds, the cruise will engage by itself. Complete with the big C indicated in the window where the PAS level normally resides. A bit disconcerting, but it does cancel normally so not too big a deal. Normall engagement of the cruise, where you are asking it to work, in inop. This thing is right at 30 days old, and might have 100 miles on it.

So I inquired about their warranty procedure. Here's the response:

"Hello
you can return controller to china for repair. then we can send it with your next order
------------------
Thanks & best regards
Alice Luo

Be a cold day before I order from them again, so I'm interpreting the response to say "we'll fix it when we get around to it (assuming we ever even acknowledge we received it), and then send it back if you're willing to pay return freight." This for a 45 dollar controller.

Bottom line, they have no warranty. Suggest you avoid.

Thought I'd offer what I hope is a final summary on my issue with pswpower. On 8 October I notified pswpower that the motor kit they shipped me had arrived with a cracked display. They ( "Alice" ) asked for a photo of the damage, which I sent. She then wrote that she couldn't read the attachments and asked me to email the photos again. In fairness, the first 2 times I sent the photos were as TIFF files. I converted the photos to JPG and sent them a couple of more times before being told something to the effect of "we check product before ship and was good".

Filed a paypal dispute on the 11th and they responded by asking, once again, for photos. Didn't hear from them for several days after, once again, sending the photos so I asked for an update ( via paypal ). They responded by asking, yet again, for photos. In addition to emailing the photos ( for the 6th or 7th time ), I uploaded my pics to a public Google photo album and sent them the link. I wrote ( in the paypal dispute ) that I was doing this in an attempt to document my efforts at complying with their requests, included another link to the Google photo album and suggested that perhaps if I escalated the dispute Paypal might offer a mechanism for me to attach the photos directly to the dispute, since emailing them these photos was obviously not working.

Got an email on the 18th saying that a replacement display would ship the next day. Got another email today ( the 22nd ) with a DHL tracking number which, according to DHL, indicates that a shipment is being prepared. It's been almost a month since I first ordered this motor kit.

I'm sure that pswpower probably deals with scams of one kind or another on a regular basis, and I understand their reticence to simply ship me a replacement screen. Undoubtably the time zone difference has also played a part in protracting this issue. Having said all of that, I do think that there is room for significant improvement in the pswpower customer service processes.

It is hard to beat pswpower's prices. They were %25 cheaper than a local source for the same motor kit. They are actually more than %35 less expensive after I factor in local sales taxes.

So will I purchase from them again? Probably not. For one, I still haven't actually received a functional kit yet. Whilst waiting on pswpower I've had the opportunity to deal with a local dealer and have found him to be more responsive. He's offered some helpful insights on general ebike stuff, which makes me want to support his business. I've also reached a point in my life where pricing is starting to become less important to me than what I do with my time ( & money ).

Having problems with a new TSDZ2 motor purchased from PSWPower.com. Does anyone have a good contact number or email address that works from the USA?
EDIT:
It turns out that the funky email address on their website actually works (2831684296@qq.com)
I got a reply from Alice and through the course of three emails my problem was solved.
I admit that I was initially doubtful but it turned out OK.
PSPPOWER.COM 👍👍

Back