Beware of Staring Power/Shenzhen Staring Technology!

rg12

100 kW
https://staring.en.alibaba.com/comp....7724838.2017115.3.14ec4d6fbqkg9v#top-nav-bar

This is them!
A 5 year gold supplier on Alibaba, did some business with them before buying 500-800 Samsung 25R cells for each order (shipped by air (super expensive)) and usually paid them by PayPal.

Last order I paid them via a bank wire, received the cells and even posted here that I've had some cells with misplaced shrink wraps, they shrunk on a different height on each cell making the top and bottom of the cells have a larger/smaller diameter green ring hugging the negative/positive side of the cells.

I built 3 packs for customers out of them and then a customer complained about his new pack being 12.5Ah (cycle analyst) instead of 17.5Ah.
Also after charge is done the voltage drops super fast from 4.20v to 4.08V per cell.
I tested the cells, each cell is 43.5g while the rest of my 25R cells are 44.8-45.2g
Did a capacity test, 1800mAh, did a load test of 3A, the original dropped from 4.08v to 4.01v and the fake dropped to 3.94v, also tested with my IR tester, original showed 07 resistance while fake showed 17.
Took a good look around the top of the positive pole and it looks much different, super cheap and simple compared to the original.

Bottom line, faker than fake!
Recalled the 3 packs, apologized to my customers and now the seller ignores my emails.
He sent me original products as long as I paid via PayPal/Alibaba Trade Assurance but when I gained his trust and paid my urgent order via bank wire he sent me fakes making me lose all the money for the cells, super expensive shipping, import taxes and worst of all damaged reputation.

These people should be tortured to death like they like to do there in China to those who betray.

Make sure to save yourselves from those scumbags of typical Chinese fraud companies!

Maan, you aint had much luck dealing with the Chinese companies. First they stole your custom painted frame panels and now they selling you bunk cells. Maybe youd be better off dealing with forum sellers for cells instead

Sounds like I don't have much luck since I report only the bad stuff, just like the 8pm news, you think everyone is dying all the time...
I have two cell suppliers, one is reliable and the other has been reliable until the last order.

Yes, I guess it is bending over but it still wasn't the first trade with them and they have a 5 year gold supplier so it usually is much less risky.
but of course I will not do so again in the future, not even with my trusted sellers.

Back