CONHISMOTOR bad service

Nixunen

10 W
I bought new rear hub motor from CONHISMOTOR Official Store (Aliexpress seller) https://conhismotor.aliexpress.com/store/513166?spm=a2g1y.12024536.pcShopHead_8323762.0

And so far only thing that i got is bad service and direct lying from seller. Has anyone got any better experience from this seller ?

So i bought motor and pay it right away, and started to wait. There was that 3 day processing time (seller Guarantees:ships out within 3 business days) when 3 days has almost gone, and counter was almost zero (automatic order canceling ) seller send me this message.

"Hi dear,
We will ship the items soon. Sorry keep you waiting.
The product will be tested before send it out. Due to it's almost deadline. I fill in an incorrect tracking number temporary and I will leave correct tracking number once got it.
Thank you .

"

So no tracking code, only fake one. I know that seller put that there because otherwise order was cancelled automatically, but it still doesn't justify lying and acting dishonest. I send seller to message and remind him that he or she set that 3 days processing time by self, and like it say "seller Guarantees:ships out within 3 business days", it doesn't go that way, seller only was dishonest.

That seller message was send 7 days ago. And i haven't got any working tracking number or even confirmation where is my order and has it been even shipped yet. Delivery time was set to "Estimated Delivery Time:13-20days" and now it has been over 10 days and i don't even have a clue if it shipped yet or not.

So i wanted to know if someone here has better experience with that seller. Currently i cannot recommend that store / seller at all.

And yeah i know that eventually i get my money back for sure, but still this whole thing take my time, this take at least 24 days more, and then couple days waiting to get money back to my account. And in meantime i cannot buy motor elsewhere. So this dishonest seller take my time and money over an month. I am surely going to give him negative feedback / review, but still i suggest to avoid these kind of sellers.

I had the same thing happen to me with a different seller on Aliexpress when I tried to buy a lousy charger.
He had no excuses and just added a fake tracking number when I asked.

Of course, I canceled the order right after that. I can't be bothered to play games like that.
I suggest you request a refund as well and if he doesn't answer contact Aliexpress Customer support. They haven't let me down yet

eee291 said:
I had the same thing happen to me with a different seller on Aliexpress when I tried to buy a lousy charger.
He had no excuses and just added a fake tracking number when I asked.

Of course, I canceled the order right after that. I can't be bothered to play games like that.
I suggest you request a refund as well and if he doesn't answer contact Aliexpress Customer support. They haven't let me down yet
I cannot cancel order now, because it looks like seller is shipped motor like should, so it is awaiting delivery state, and closed automatically in 24 days. Or at least i haven't find there a way to cancel it.

And there is that kind of text. "If your order does not arrive on 2018-12-22 , you can apply for a refund by opening a dispute. " So there is long waiting before that

I guess you'll have to wait it out then, but I wouldn't worry about getting scammed though.
Aliexpress sides with the Customer in my experience.

Yeah i am not worried about getting my money back. Only what bothers me is that this takes so mucht time and now my project have to wait first that month, to get money back, and then make new order somewhere else and wait at least couple of weeks or more, so this simple order turns easily about 2 months waiting, it is so frustrating. And only thing missing in my bike is motor :D

I had really good service from conhismotor on ebay last year

Ordered a controller from their aliexpress store too, no problems

I wouldn't order that kind of stuff again though now that i know what im doing :lol: :lol:

I contacted Aliexpress customer service, and they tell me that this kind of behavior is not acceptable and they send email to seller, ( i got copy of that email to my mail) but even after that seller doesn't have contact me anyway. Total radio silence. I also learn that CONHISMOTOR is same company with Risunmotor and Hallomotor.

Back