Kls7230s setting problem

All torque

1 mW
I have an issue with my kls recently added a thumb throttle for regenitive braking had to play with the settings to get it right but when the boost kicks in the boost dosent stop for like 2 seconds after I've let off the throttle if I hit the regen thumb throttle it stops but when trying to coast round a corner feels dangerous wondered if anyone had had this problem and what settings I have to play with to sort this..

Which specific settings did you "play with", and what were they before you changed them, and what are they now? (the problem is almost certainly related to a change made at this time, if it worked before but does not now).

Sorry mate its been a wile since I've had time to look at it again but I'm back,
I don't remember the setting I've changed theyve been regen brake related..
I wondered if you could guide me though turning it off completely?
I had thoughts that my throttle might be sticking as well at the top end maybe?
I read that there is a way to read the throttle response through the app but I didn't want to brick the controller trying that as there are so many warnings in the app not to run the motor wile in the app

No way Amberwolf I found out what I did.. like a moron my throttle time when I set to 10 copyed it to my throttle release time as well 🤦‍♂️ I set that to '0' and I'm good...
What an idiot thanks for advising me on the settings anyway mate.. I could have died accelerating round the first corner I wanted to coast round 👀

Back