Dead controller

Tall Shaun

1 µW
Hi everyone, I have recently installed a Hallomotor 1500w rear hub motor new , easily installed good quality ,but switched on and absolutely nothing . Obviously tried to contact Hallomotor but after a week of emails, messanger and a phone line that does not work I'm a bit stuck .
I have 53 volts coming out of the new battery but nothing coming out of the controller. It's a K.T 45 amp unit which I have had a few of and always found them reliable ,the kit also has a half throttle with key which I have not used before, also the controller looks to have been used .
I have not opened the controller yet , thought I'd better find out what to check first.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am bemused and frustrated .!!!!
Cheers.

Hi , all the connections are connected properly ( downloaded correct wiring diagram) . Connector blocks only fit a certain way but also checked colours as well ,the controller looks as if it's been mounted on a frame ,only slight scratches but I'm wondering if it's a return that's found it's way back into stock ,if only they would get back to me ,very frustrating .!!!!!

Back