tsdz2 - unusual activity!

Mat9000

1 µW
Well, tsdz2 500w + OSF 1.0.0 definitely = happy touring..

Though a small collection of faults now creeping in and need to sort..

- Main issue is that occasionally, after switching on, only apx a quarter of power is delivered by motor. Switching on/off cures but sometimes have to do this lots of times.. I would add that never switch on with feet on pedals.

- Display (850c) reads precisely 40% charge after switching on (apart from first switch-on following full recharge when it displays 100%). LEDS however appear to show an accurate charge reading, eg 3 out of 4 lights are green after 15mi following a full charge). Battery/charger has been tested with no faults found and all connectors appear sound.

- Speedo mostly now displays “0” when riding, occasionally it will blip into life and inaccurately display a few mph for a few seconds.

Not seen these faults in forum. I’m thinking to replace the controller. Thoughts?
All help and comments gratefully received : )

**update** motor power output, now zero, with battery and connections all appear sound. The display (850c) shows mph going haywire! ie flits all over the place - this happening after I remounted the rear wheel sensor (which latterly showed 0 mph). Not really sure where to go from here, but perhaps that replacement controller will offer a solution. Will keep you guys updated!

Back