Dual Motor install, Pas/throttle only moves 1 motor?

HEy yall! so one CA3, 2 PR's, one autotuned to the Gmac 8t, other autotuned to the CRystalyte 350 UFO, believe I entered all appropriate info..(could be wrong) when I hit the throttle, or spin pedals for PAS, gmac moves but not the Crystalyte..it only stutters for a second and then moment/electronic free wheeling allows it to slowly roll forward half a rotation.

not sure what the issue is. will look to see how to post photos and show some shots in the PR suite and CA3

More motors = more that can potentially go wrong. Always better to go one bigger motor then two smaller motors, unless you want traction in slippery conditions like mud, snow and sand.

Why did you want to dual motor setup?

markz said:
More motors = more that can potentially go wrong. Always better to go one bigger motor then two smaller motors, unless you want traction in slippery conditions like mud, snow and sand.

Why did you want to dual motor setup?

Well I have it all now first of all lol,
But back up motor in case of failure because I towe a 300lb trailer full of bicycle parts/tools I don’t want to get stuck with.

And second motor for help up 6-8% grades to be able to go closer to 20kph rather than 10.

Back