CYC X1 Pro Gen 2 / BAC 855 / 750c display

Kieron75

1 µW
Hello. I’ve been emailing with CYC this past week but curious if any of you kind souls can help with suggestions on the same problem: I can’t get the power out of it anymore and each 5 level of assist settles down at an odd 113w on the screen, both with throttle and PAS. (Note: I have a good condition 52v em3ev shark battery).

I had the above setup on my old Pug all last Summer and through the winter (thick snow where I live) until March when it progressively became tough to pedal. CYC diagnosed a sprag clutch bearing issue. I opened it up in May and the bearing was mashed and (with much effort) replaced the thing.

I want to move the motor to a summer cruiser so have a new bb/freewheel/pas sensor for the slimmer bb shell plus the frame sides. I’ve updated firmware to v16 and am using the CYC app now. The throttle was aftermarket but worked previously and did input the open / closed signals.

I haven’t opened up the casing where the motor innards are yet. With a previously mashed up sprag clutch bearing might that have done more damage elsewhere?

Any avenues you think I can investigate?

The BacDoor app is showing battery power watts to be very low (screen shot in attached). The battery is fully charged and I had a 2nd mount to try it in but it’s still showing less than 150w. Anyone able to help with thoughts of what to look at or change?

Attachments

• 648C4DE1-5A37-4170-9560-0FFEC1925B6F.png
    648C4DE1-5A37-4170-9560-0FFEC1925B6F.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 165
Back