Read hub motor intermittent power after replaced motor controller

DigitalBudda

1 µW
Hey guys, I have a tough question and not enough technical knowledge to find a solution.

I have a 750w rear wheel motor conversion kit ( kit is from Dillenger's, it is based on a bafang rearwheel kit ) , it had been running flawlessly, that is until the cord connecting my motor controller got caught in my crank arm. I ripped the out the connection to motor controller, and peddled home sadly...

I replaced the motor controller, and although the motor turns on, I just get intermittent bursts of power, no sustained throttle

I also replaced the 4 in 1 cord, but that didn't have any effect.

Next, I tested the motor at an ebike store, the motor passed a diagnostic test, and when connected to a different battery and system, the motor spun up and worked fine!

To elaborate the problem further: when I hit the throttle, I just get a burst for a second, then no power for a second, then another burst, then no power... all the while, the speedo is constantly accelerating, speedo shows 90 kph while the wheel is only going 10 kph.

Is it possible to install a third-party motor controller that simply feeds power to the motor? I would like to save this system if possible, any help is really appreciated..

"intermittent bursts of power" will likely be a poor connection at ether the phase cables, motor hall sensors and or throttle. Perhaps try testing the throttle if you know the motor and controller have no issues.

похоже, что ваш новый контроллер и мотор не совпадают по цветам включения, попробуйте поиграть с датчиками фазировки и холла, я думаю, это должно сработать

it looks like your new controller and motor do not match in turn-on colors, try playing with the phasing and hall sensors, I think this should work

Back