Tsdz2 not showing speed on vld5d

pmnewross

1 µW
Hi,
Im new here, so maybe this has been answered many times before. Sorry if it has.
My tsdz2 is not recording speed or any other data on the screen.

By other data, do you mean speed related data but the battery level and power level still show? Have you checked the distance between the sensor and magnet and that it lines up with the little arrow On the sensor? A lot of times people will line it up with the circular portion that protrudes further which isn't actually where it should be

Also, have you messed with the settings much? I believe on the VLCD5 You can change the magnet count Which you should do. It's possible this setting was altered if you were changing other things

Lastly, check the magnet against something metal and make sure it hasn't become demagnetized over time. I haven't seen this happen, but I would imagine that given certain storage conditions ( Sitting in bins of metallic parts etc) It's possible that it lost a bit of forc

all random things, it could be any of the above or none of the above. On one of mine, I plugged in the battery with reverse polarity and got a pop and the speedometer stopped working So these are just a few things to check out and take into consideration

I recently installed the Tongsheng TSDZ2 250W, latest version with brake. It seems I can not set the speedlimit higher than 25km in the 'hidden menu'. I expected that it could be turned off, or could be set to e.g. 30 km/h.

In the 'hidden menu' I have the following items:

- I have one menu item to set the speedlimit; to be set in km/h

- and also a menu setting called '25KM' that could be turned 'on' or 'off'. When it is turned to 'off' the previous setting (KM/h) can not be changed

www.myaarpmedicare.com

Back