Haibike battery connector replacement

Adacl

1 µW
Hi, does anyone know where I can get a replacement 4 pin male battery connector...?

I'm in the U.K.

It's for a 2017 Haibike sduro trekking 4.0 and the battery is an X94.

The photo below shows the connector on the original Yamaha battery but my second aftermarket battery connector has cracked into pieces.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Attachments

• 20210908_081457.jpg
    20210908_081457.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 301
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174910120228 ???

https://www.google.com/search?q=Haibike+Sduro+E-Bike+%7C+4pin+Yamaha+Battery+Charging+Connector&client=opera&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjq8p3VwPXyAhUFglwKHebvCjwQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1880&bih=1069 ???

Thanks for the links but I had already found that repair service however I would prefer to fix it myself due to cost and because I like to learn new skills like, many of us do on this forum.

I want to buy the actual connector because the company in the shared links want to monopolise this kind of repair and not sell me the individual part!
I was prepared to pay slightly over the odds for it but hit a wall of "NO" when I wanted to negotiate.

Does anyone know where I can get just the connector from?

Get you a matching pair and replace both ends. You can find these everywhere.
41Bu-LkJfpL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
You want something that only fits in one way. will only need two wires. If there there is a data connection.
4Pin Male Female Circular Aviation Connector Plug

by Adacl » Sep 10 2021 5:31pm

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a replacement 4 pin male battery connector...?

I'm in the U.K.

It's for a 2017 Haibike sduro trekking 4.0 and the battery is an X94.

The photo below shows the connector on the original Yamaha battery but my second aftermarket battery connector has cracked into pieces.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

The problem I found when I bought some alternative XLR type connectors is they are quite a lot larger diameter than the original.

Going that route isn't totally out there solution though will require modifying the battery case.

Just thought I'd ask the question and see if anyone knew where to source an original connector because obviously that will be neater and easier solution.

Apparently a company called HRS make an original type which I will follow up tomorrow and find out if they can supply me one....

I'll give a heads up as to whether this is a successful route just in case anyone else has the same broken connector
problem.

In the meantime thanks for your replies.

I have never seen the outer locks that look like that but there are as many connectors as companies. The XLR are 50% bigger than what I had show but not pushing any of it. These came with my batteries and chargers. It all runs at 72V with no issue. Only running 4a chargers.

Back