sabvoton 72200 not connected bluetooth and pc

fedeerix91

1 µW
hello everyone my name is federico i'm new in the forum and i have a problem with my sabvoton 72200 controller that just mounted with qs273 motor i made the controller setting and made the hall sensor setting once everything is done i left and the bike went stop and gave me 30h error and no longer worked and no longer connected to bluetooth and not even to the pc. can you help me thanks

What do you mean with "30h error" ? Is this a errorcode ? If so, where did you read it when you can't connect the controller to pc or bluetooth ? You could try to disconnect everything and than just connect it to the battery and the power switch an try again. If it helps i fond a manual:
http://www.siaecosys.com/upfile/201912/2019120457636889.pdf

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=92043

hello thanks for the answer, error 30h gives me it on the ukc1 display that was sold to me together with the sabvoton 72200 controller when I turn on the controller the display turns on and tells me error 30h and I can't accelerate and can't connect to bluetooth and neither on the computer I have other sabvoton controllers and this problem has never happened to me. if someone can help me i could fix it i don't know how to do it. thank you all :bigthumb:

fedeerix91 said:
hello thanks for the answer, error 30h gives me it on the ukc1 display that was sold to me together with the sabvoton 72200 controller when I turn on the controller the display turns on and tells me error 30h and I can't accelerate and can't connect to bluetooth and neither on the computer I have other sabvoton controllers and this problem has never happened to me. if someone can help me i could fix it i don't know how to do it. thank you all :bigthumb:
As mentioned ..Thats what i'd try: "You could try to disconnect everything and than just connect it to the battery and the power switch an try again

hello I tried but it is the same as before, I have read in other posts that it can be the 5v track, can it be? if so could you tell me which is the 5v track? thanks

fedeerix91 said:
hello I tried but it is the same as before, I have read in other posts that it can be the 5v track, can it be? if so could you tell me which is the 5v track? thanks
I don't know. But have you opened the controller up and checked if anything looks damaged ?

Back