I Need A Battery Case For My Ancheer Power Plus E-bike

highbids

10 µW
I bought a used 26" Ancheer Power Plus & i'm having a hard time finding a reliable parts supplier for this bike, the mfg
has vary little parts on there web site.

I have a 26" Ancheer Power Plus & i'm looking for parts do you know where i can get some parts.

Just did a bit of digging and based on user feedback you may be best advised to wheel it to the curb and hope it sorts itself out. As far as I can tell, it's not worth investing in.

That said if you tell us what part(s) you need someone may be able to point you in the right direction.

The Ancheer looks like it has a newer type battery with the controller inside it, plus the usual hub motor. The non-ebike parts can be easily replaced.

If the motor burns out, you can get another one geared motor for under $200, with wheel. Some will even have a cable that matches.

If the electronics fail, you can buy a better controller with LCD display for $60 except it won't fit inside the controller and you'll have to splice in the brakes, throttle, and pedal sensor.

If the battery dies, post its details and someone can probably direct you to where you can buy it.

If you only paid $400 for the bike (it's $650 new) , you have to decide how much more to spend.

Thanks Guys for the help, the parts I'm looking right now are some disk brake pads, the bike has been pretty
reliable so far just had to replace the rear tire I had a local shop do it that worked on another Ancheer E-bike
$53 for everything not a bad deal considering it was on the back.

The E-bike has 3,000 + miles on it & it still runs good except for the brake pads wearing out, I'm trying to find
a supplier for say the rear hub motor & some other parts to have ready if i need parts in the future.

The Ancheer is likely to have off brand disk brakes with pads that no one stocks. You can bring it to a bike shop and they will compare it to what they have.

Or you can look on ebay and see if any resemble what you have. An example.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Resin-Bicycle-Disc-Brake-Pads-FOR-ZOOM-AVID-FORMULA-Shimano-HAYES-TEKTRO-MAGURA/302862298553?hash=item4683ffedb9:m:mP11rtmlBiKf1FWYCaYwOGg

Or you can replace with brand name brake calipers. You can get basic Shimano calipers for $25-30 per wheel and put them on yourself.

highbids said:
I'll take the disk brake pads off & order some new ones on ebay.

I noticed the Q&A on Amazon has a question about the pads. One response mentions AHL brake pads.
Once you get them off, see if they look like these:

https://www.amazon.com/AHL-Bicycle-Semi-metallic-Tektro-Novela/dp/B06XTTBKDP#customerReviews

Here's a link to my E-bike, i need a case for this battery.
https://www.ancheer.shop/collections/electric-bike/products/ancheer-25-inch-wheel-aluminum-alloy-frame-mountain-bike-cycling-bicycle-black?gclid=Cj0KCQjw18WKBhCUARIsAFiW7JyZ2wYUEGPTL5R9oRB7b7to6HBlrya8_HKwW45Ak2lRNrKWxEDto3gaApNpEALw_wcB&variant=29659589181484

Gary

You need more than that. Like, starting with a better bike.

The common name for that kind of battery is "kettle". eBay only seems to have them ready to go with cells and everything at the moment, but if you probe deeper into the bowels of Chinese merchantry, maybe you can find the case by itself.

Those bikes are nothing but disappointment, both to their buyers and to whoever tries to make them work decently for their buyers. I don't often tell people to cut their losses, but... consider cutting your losses. There are lots of troubles in store. You will spend more money keeping the bike running poorly than you would have spent on a bike that doesn't let you down all the time.

Back