SW900 and controller

Glynnejones

1 µW
Is there another display and controller that I can use instead of the above? It is nothing but trouble. the power increase doesn't change when I up or down it, I am on my third thumb throttle, first two didnt work at all. I have the manual and have adjusted it but it makes no difference. 48v front hub 1000w. My old bike with the earlier display, never a problem.

Glynnejones said:
Is there another display and controller that I can use instead of the above? It is nothing but trouble. the power increase doesn't change when I up or down it, I am on my third thumb throttle, first two didnt work at all. I have the manual and have adjusted it but it makes no difference. 48v front hub 1000w. My old bike with the earlier display, never a problem.

i usually like buying KT controllers. cheap, overheats when abused, but if set right, can last long. plus it's cheap, so easy to change once you set it up correctly. i just buy the controllers in pairs. :lol:

There are so many different versions of the SW900 being sold, a lot of owners don't even have the right owners manual, and they can be quite different.They all have the box on the screen to show watts,and some models don't use it.

Yeah, I had one, and it delivered all its power at the top range. Couldn't get it to run slow. I set it aside and use a KT controller/display too,

docw009 said:
There are so many different versions of the SW900 being sold ....
Not to mention that the manufacturer has been known to change the firmware and not bother telling ANYONE what they did.

Back