Bike only turns on after reinserting battery

TProfi

1 µW
I have the following issue with my E-Bike:
Yesterday I tried to turn it on, by pressing the on button as usual, however, nothing happend.
The battery is charged and shows full LEDs. When I take out the battery and put it back in, the display turns on and everything, including motor and lights, works as it should. Turning it off (with the same button used to turn it on) also works.

So I am pretty clueless what the issue could be..
It can't be the wiring, as it everything works when putting the battery in. It can't be the on-button itself, as it works to turn the bike off.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

TProfi said:
I have the following issue with my E-Bike:
Yesterday I tried to turn it on, by pressing the on button as usual, however, nothing happend.
The battery is charged and shows full LEDs. When I take out the battery and put it back in, the display turns on and everything, including motor and lights, works as it should. Turning it off (with the same button used to turn it on) also works.

So I am pretty clueless what the issue could be..
It can't be the wiring, as it everything works when putting the battery in. It can't be the on-button itself, as it works to turn the bike off.

Thanks in advance for any answers.
Where is "the button" that you're referring to? Is it on the battery?

There was a problem like that before with the receiving clip terminals of the docking station becoming spread from heat. Something like this https://ebikes.ca/shop/electric-bicycle-parts/battery-accessories/con-dt-5pin.html. Take a closer look there.

Back