Qs 138 and sabvoton 72150 throttle response

PLUKE85

10 µW
Hey all,

I am building an electric gokart, here are the specs:
20s12p 150a battery
Sabvoton 72150
Qs138 90h

The problem I am having is that my throttle is way too sensitive. What I mean is that only about 10% of the throttle is usable. At about 10% of twist the motor goes 100% speed. The other 90% of twist nothing happens.

Can someone tell me how to program the throttle in the software? Pretty please?

Have you driven your kart or are you testing with wheels in the air.
The Sabvoton does a current regulation. So with no load you will see with a little bit throttle always max rpm.

You can set Start voltage and end voltage of the throttle and mid current in the App or in the software. Just Check what values your throttle gives you.
Normaly 1-4.x Volt.

PLUKE85 said:
Hey all,

I am building an electric gokart, here are the specs:
20s12p 150a battery
Sabvoton 72150
Qs138 90h

The problem I am having is that my throttle is way too sensitive. What I mean is that only about 10% of the throttle is usable. At about 10% of twist the motor goes 100% speed. The other 90% of twist nothing happens.

Can someone tell me how to program the throttle in the software? Pretty please?
Where is the dead zone where nothing happens, at the beginning or end of range?
If it's truly a dead zone (no change at all in that area of the range), then you can reset the range by eliminating either the deadzone at the beginning or end of the range, or both, using a couple of pots:
https://electricbike.com/forum/forum/kits/golden-motor-magic-pie/70584-guide-to-hall-sensor-throttle-operation-testing-and-modification

Back