Sabvoton 72150 and qs138 90h

PLUKE85

10 µW
Hey

My setup has no get up and go power. It squeals and goes into overcurrent fault when i try to step on it.

Setup is
20s12p vtc4 150a
Sabvoton 72150
Qs 138 90h

Did the hall test and it passed. Everything is hooked up correctly. Anything in the program that I got to mess with?

Hey. I am facing the same issue. I have a QS138 V3 and a Sabvoton 72150, and after I hit that peak, the motor almost locks up, I also have the stalling issue when I go from a standstill, where I have to give it a little push to go. Just to let you know, this is not a battery issue. I built my own battery using brand new Lg HE4 power cells. Based on my configuration, this would not be an issue of current, since the battery can handle over 350 amps. I also am running unprotected, only using my BMS to charge the battery. I have leads coming into the controller directly from the battery. I would really appreciate it if any sabvoton expert would have any ideas on how to solve this, because it is honestly very dangerous. When I am doing a high-speed pull and the wheel locks up, there's a 90% chance I'm not gonna be on that bike for a while... When this happens, I also have to fully stop the bike, then turn it off, and turn it back on. I was thinking of unlocking my controller using the unlock software (https://archive.org/details/mqcon-current-unlock). If I were you, I would mess around with the software, motor poles, current limits, and phase limits.

Best regards, Ivan.

I got rid of the Sab and got a ASI Bac4000. Sab is easier to program, but the level of tuning you can do on the 4000 is crazy. No more weird glitches or issues, runs good.

Back