48v 1000w controller

Cheesey61

100 µW
I am looking for a 48v 1000w controller but I need one that has 6 wire for throttle the colours are
Green
Red
Black
Yellow
Brown
White
I can not find a controller that has the 6wires for the throttle so any help on this matter will be extremely helpful
Most controller only have the3 wires for the throttle
Red,black and green so what do I do with the white,yellow and brown wire

The colours generally mean nothing. Unless it's an uncommon type of ebike controller; most throttles use three wires (+5V, Ground and Throttle Signal), any extra wires will be for a switch and/or a voltage meter etc... integrated into the throttle connector.

Where did you buy the controller from and what did they have to say about the 6 wire throttle, do they sell a 6 wire throttle.

Best bet is to just buy a controller with normal amount of throttle wires and return the 6 wire controller asap.

Cheesey61 said:
Any ideas where I can get a 48v 1000w. Controller that has
6. Wires for the throttle

As PWD stated. The controller has to have the right 6 wires, based on what functions your throttle supports. A throttle only requires 3 wires, so the other 3 support other functions. Nobody can help you without knowing what those functions support, or unless you provide more information on your throttle (pics, links, diagram, etc.). You can ask your same question a dozen times, but unless you provide more details, people can only provide you with guesses.

On my ebike I have just got new controller the colours of wires are
Yellow. Brown. Black. Green. Red. White

On my twist throttle with power indicator
The wires are
Yellow red green. Black white
Do I do yellow to yellow
Red to red
Green to green
Black to black
But then I have brown wire on controller left over do I leave it
Thanks for help

Back