Kuberg Freerider Not charging

vibenkuberg

1 µW
I have a 2 Kuberg Freeriders i bought used not even a year ago, i believe they're 2020 models but I'm having an issue where the bike doesn't want to charge but it will turn on and ride, its been a reoccurring issue for about 6 months and at this point the bike just sits, so if anybody would be able to help me out so I can get back to riding id appreciate it

There are two bikes and two chargers?

Does the problem happen with both of them?

Does it happen with both chargers, regardless of which one is used on which bike?

If any of those is not true, what exactly happens with each bike and each charger, in each possible combination?

Are there supposed to be any lights on the chargers or the bikes that indicate charging mode? If so, what do you see them doing, vs what they should be doing?

With a voltmeter set to 200vdc, what voltage do you read between the various pins on the output of each charger, when the charger is plugged into just the wall AC source (into a plug you have verified is working using a lamp, etc), and turned on?

With a voltmeter set to 200vdc, what voltage do you read between the various pins on the charge port of each bike, without the charger plugged into it?

With a voltmeter set to 200vdc, what voltage do you read between the various pins on the charge port of each bike, with the charger plugged into it? (this may require opening up the panels/casing of the bike to reach the back of the connector)

Back