48v controller indicating 1v ???

DonutHands

1 µW
TDPRO 48V brushless motor controller. The controller has plug marked 'indicator' which I think is normally used for battery level or just voltage pass through but now its indicating 1v instead of the battery voltage and of course the real problem is the motor isn't turning when I hit the throttle.

This happened once before, but I unplugged some cables replugged and then things just started working again. Since it last worked I have done nothing but park it and charge the battery.

The battery does test @ 54v on its own.

I have my throttle, brake, powerlock, 'stalls'(gears/speeds), 'astern' (fwd/reverse), all connected.

Any ideas whats wrong?

DonutHands said:
This happened once before, but I unplugged some cables replugged and then things just started working again. Since it last worked I have done nothing but park it and charge the battery.

The battery does test @ 54v on its own.

I have my throttle, brake, powerlock, 'stalls'(gears/speeds), 'astern' (fwd/reverse), all connected.

When this happened to me (bike powered up but intermittent no power to motor) it turned out to be a loose wire inside the controller, a bad solder job at the circuit board. A spare controller to rule that out would be handy, but not something most of us have on hand.

It sounds like you've checked the obvious connections, but be extra careful when reconnecting connectors, make sure no pins are slipping inside any of those connectors.

Back