my ebike stops suddenly ! the voltage signal drops and stops ? my ebike is 72 v 20A and now the voltage out is 78.

medimax

10 ĀµW
2months ago it goesto 83 for a full charge.
2 days ago i used it tillcomplezly discharge.
Please help
My bat is lithium pack
The age is 2 years oldšŸ˜‘

I think youā€™re going to need to post more information if you want to get help. All that can be ascertained from your post is that you rode your bike until the battery was completely drained, but what happens when you charge it? Does it accept a charge? And can you explain what you mean by ā€œthe voltage signal drops and stopsā€.

Hi there.
2montga ago all thing was ok.bat pack got full charged at 83 V.

Recently 2times my bike ran out bat completly and stops.
Afterward, bat got full charge at 79V.

The problem:today after full charge. When i start after going a little the bike suddenly stops and the hub vibrates but cant move forward the bike and the voltage pointer fall down to show zero and only the horn and lights works fine

My ebike info:
2000 W
72 V
20A
Lithium pack
Age of bat pack: 2years

medimax said:
The problem:today after full charge. When i start after going a little the bike suddenly stops and the hub vibrates but cant move forward the bike and the voltage pointer fall down to show zero and only the horn and lights works fine
This provides much more to go on, the only problem is Iā€™m not familiar with those symptoms, so I donā€™t have a clue about what the problem might be. At first I thought you were describing a battery problem, but now I realize something else is going on. Iā€™m fairly sure other people will chime in and provide some useful information on how to begin diagnosing the source of the problem.

Seems like one of your series groups died, so the BMS is tripping. Draining the pack fully was the death blow since the weak group would have been discharged well below spec.

Hi ehp
I ve checked the motor. I think i've got prob with the hall sensors section , because i experience some tickling wnd vibration qnd desprate try to spin but cant

Hi ehp
I ve checked the motor. I think i've got prob with the hall sensors section , because i experience some tickling wnd vibration qnd desprate try to spin but cant

medimax said:
Hi ehp

I don't understand. Is this related to your battery, or some other problem?

Hi there fellas
My pack is rated 72v 20A
But it was surprise that the batt designer made two charge input that simmulateously have to be charge with 2 42 v chargers! And also 2 36 v bms's

I am wondering and thinking about the theory of a wrong structure !!!
Maybe this structure caused some damage to some batteries in series rows !!!!!

Logically the designer hadve to make this packs with batteries, one 72 v BMS and one 84 v charger !!!!
Please annalyse my problem !!!
Am I wrong or right ????
IMG_20220813_215021.jpg

medimax said:
I am wondering and thinking about the theory of a wrong structure !!!

Please annalyse my problem !!!
I donā€™t know enough about battery building to answer your questions or analyze the build, but that thing scares me just looking at it.

surprised-face.jpg

rick_p said:
I donā€™t know enough about battery building to answer your questions or analyze the build, but that thing scares me just looking at it.

It's entirely possible that that's just the emotion that the artist wanted to evoke from the viewer.
EG1RnF2X0AEZ_W1

Back