Power cut off

M4rtiNNi99

10 µW
hi, my sabvoton 72150 stuck on hall test...I change preferences many time, with different amps, different everything, even I change hall sensor in my Mxus 3k 5t...still I'm waiting hours and hours for finishing that hall test...anyone with some idea please?

I have a SVMC72260 and a SVMC72150 with the same problem. Both where running fine, for a few kilometers and after playing with the weakening field settings in a no load condition, they do not find the hall sensor positions anymore. The wheel only shifts a few degrees for and back.
On both the mosfets for the three phases are ok.
If you find a fix for this , then let me know.

I'm gonna change all 6 hall sensors and I let you know...I'm just worry about bike after my another angry frustration ... ok tried so many possibilities and spent enormous amount of hours waiting and waiting for finish that angle test and nothing...just keep slowly neverending spinning

Sorry forgot to write that my motor is fine and working with another SVMC72150.

My third sabvoton has done now 7000km with up to 14kw power in my 180kg heavy scooter.
I also have done an half hour "test" ride , there i have used 5kWh from the battery.
That is 10kW average power for half an hour through the SVMC72150. :bigthumb:
I have installed a cooling fan to get the heat away from the controller.
Motor windings reached 180°C during this ride.

Sabvoton is easy to self lean and program, but testing with the field weakening in no load conditoins will kill them defintily.

I changed halls and with no load works perfect...when I sit on it, I ride few seconds and itself just switch off :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
then I have to unconnected battery and power it again...and this same f***n thing is happening which taking all my money, effort, time and f*****n happiness...I don't want to hear term f*****n SABVOTON ever again...it is worse than 4 Hitlers!!!

everyone riding here like no issues whatsoever but I have to use f****** public transport after 6 years of riding f***** ebike everywhere :evil: :evil: :evil:
this will stay with loong time :evil: :evil:

guys, can anyone tell me why is my ebike cutting off after couple yards of riding please?
With no load is running without issues even on full throttle...
But when I sit on it I ride couple yards and just switch off and I have to unconnected battery and put it back to run system again...
Motor: Mxus 3k turbo V3
Battery: 72V (20s12p mh1 3200mAh)
BMS: Daly 100A (72v 20s)
Contr: Sabvoton SVMC 72150

guys, can anyone tell me why is my ebike cutting off after couple yards of riding please?
With no load is running without issues even on full throttle...
But when I sit on it I ride couple yards and just switch off and I have to unconnected battery and put it back to run system again...
Motor: Mxus 3k turbo V3
Battery: 72V (20s12p mh1 3200mAh)
BMS: Daly 100A (72v 20s)
Contr: Sabvoton SVMC 72150

sounds like a battery problem, but not enough info to tell. hope you figure it out!
how much do you weigh? does it happen with just partial throttle?

EDIT: oops please ignore. looks like you're already getting help on your other thread.

Back