New user, 48v bafang rear hub insomnia

Aerobiq

1 µW
Hi, I'm new here and I need your help troubleshooting what's wrong with my bike.
The bike is a 2022 Mootoro C1 and the manufacturer/seller won't help me and apparentely there's no warranty on their bikes.
Specs:
Bafang 48V rear hub motor (stated as 1000W but there's no label on it)
Main battery 48V 10AH located under the seat
Detachable hailong battery 48V 12AH located on the top tube
KT(?) 48V 11A controller located inside the battery cradle
Yolin YL80C display with julet waterproof cables
Problem is that the display turns on but the engine doesn't start! The tests I did: I disconnected the brake sensors, I tried to turn it on with one battery at a time, I disassembled the batteries and I tested them as you can see in the attached pictures...
Please let me know what's wrong with it and what could I do to solve the problem, thanks for reading and your kind help.
batteria 1.jpgbilanciatore batteria 1.jpgculla batteria 2.jpgtest batteria 1.jpgtest carica batteria 1.jpgtest batteria 2 scarica.jpg

Attachments

• test batteria 2 carica.jpg
    test batteria 2 carica.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 159
Did it ever work correctly?

Does it have a throttle or PAS? High probability the problem lies there or in the associated wiring.

thanks for the reply guys, yes it was working fine... It has both PAS and throttle. I also tried to charge the batteries again till the led turned green but no luck. Nothing smells burnt or looks melted but I'm assuming there must be a bottleneck somewhere.
is it normal reading 2,2V past the main battery's balancer in the 5th picture?

amberwolf said:
And if it worked before, what specifically happened between the time it worked, and the time it did not?

^-- very important question to answer..

E-HP said:
Aerobiq said:

the pic of the balancer doesn't show how the inputs are connected, so hard to tell if it's normal.

the yellow B7 connector goes straight to the charging port, I don't know how it's connected inside the balancer wich is full of black sealant...

neptronix said:
amberwolf said:
And if it worked before, what specifically happened between the time it worked, and the time it did not?

^-- very important question to answer..

If I'm not mistaken the last time I just charged the batteries for the usual amount of time.
Do you guys recommend trying to change the 1T5 wiring?
I found a 1T4 julet cable on amazon, should i try it before i buy the right one?
many thanks to everyone!

Aerobiq said:
E-HP said:
Aerobiq said:

the pic of the balancer doesn't show how the inputs are connected, so hard to tell if it's normal.

the yellow B7 connector goes straight to the charging port, I don't know how it's connected inside the balancer wich is full of black sealant...

interesting. it almost looks like there are other wires that go into the balancer box than just the b7 one. camera angle, i guess. thx.

Back