Will pay for Teacher/Guide.

So, im looking to buy a NYX carbon fiber frame. And build a reliable, turnkey, low maintanence, fun and fast Electric downhill/ Stealth bomber style bike.

Im a decent mechanic and tinkerer, ive ridden dirtbikes all my life. But with electrics im blank. ( i can do the very basics like making outlets along a wall, or wiring up a lamp)
Youll need the patience to explain, why we are choosing those batteries, and the knowlegde to help me jam the most batteries in there. And the best ones for my use.

What Motor should i choose ?

Can we make a button so its suddenly road legal in Norway?

Other stronger throttle type ebikes ive driven have a very "unaccurate" throttle. almost on or off. and Laggy.

I want to be able to adjust this. and remove the lag as much as possible.

if possible, i wish to attempt making the bike have interchangable battieres. so i can bring an ekstra in the car.

I will not ask for instant replies or anything impossible questions. i Just want to speed up my learning by picking some gurus brain.

Fast, reliable, low maintenance = Direct Drive hub like Hubzilla or similar. However, due huge wheel weight it is not suited to downhill.

If you chose to build fast mid drive using bicycle components, it will be not a reliable, requiring a lot of maintenance and shewing chain cassette and chainring at excess rate.

Back