ES is looking for a graphic designer

neptronix

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all.

ES is looking for a talented graphic designer to help design the look and aesthetic of our new forum once we move to the Xenforo platform.
We are in a position where we can offer some $ in exchange for work. But the ideal candidate wants to do this to have the glory of shaping our future. Compensation will be discussed when we make an arrangement.

We will need a site logo, some theming of the forum format itself, icons, and other little bits and pieces.
Web development experience is not needed, as i am capable of the technical implementation of the design. But it would be a plus.

We are looking for a mad scientist sort of aesthetic. IE Tesla in his lab playing with some megawatt insanity:

magnetic-motion-mewe.jpg

There should also be some hot rod appeal. An electric version of ratfink would be cool:

2021-02-24 11_54_25-gpcbiOh.jpg (2859×2251) - Brave.jpg

The old grin technologies logo is a neat inspiration too:

2021-02-24 11_59_12-Grin News - Brave.png

If i had to name our ideal aesthetic.. it would be called 'engineers gone wild' to reflect the nature of the intelligent, yet sometimes insane character of what your DIY builds yield.

If you are interested in this, you can either reply in the post, or PM me directly.

Back