Looking to partner with e-bike mechanic

HudsonEbike

1 µW
I run an e-bike sales business in NYC and have lots of repair customers but I don’t have enough space to accommodate this service. If you are a skilled e-bike mechanic within the NY metro area and would like more customers, we can work together to build a profitable collaboration.

John Jefferys
Hudson E-Bike
john@hudsonebike.com

Hi John,
It's probably not of much help but I'm out in the Hamptons and do mobile service. As a lot of people commute out here for the weekend during the nicer months, If it would be of any assistance to be able to have a guy out here that can do repairs or warranty or whatever let me know and we could figure something out. Not exactly sure which bikes you sell but I'm pretty familiar with most of the more common drive systems and have qbp acct to get some of the shimano/bosch/yamaha stuff as well as the non ebike specific parts as well

Thanks Manbeer- I like the concept of a satellite repair agent in the Hampton’s, but that would only work for my customers who summer out there with there bike they purchased from me. So far I don’t think I have any of those customers. So I’m gonna focus on getting things up and running on a local level.

I’ll let you know if things change.
-John

sounds good, i am always around so if someone calls you and they have the bike at their summer house i am glad to be of assistance

Back