eBike mechanic job

carbon_free

1 µW
Hi!

First time posting on the forum, had a tip-off from one of our current mechanics that this is a fountain of knowledge for all things eBike.

I work for a courier company in London who deliver on electrically assisted cargo bikes, trikes and quads called Zedify. We're looking for full-time cycle mechanics with some experience with electric motors and controllers. In fact, we'd rather people had electric motor experience than any sort of cycle mechanic qualifications, as our vehicles are pretty far removed from common bicycle anyway.

So if anyone is looking for full-time work of this ilk, or knows someone who is, please get in touch! We're offering 24-28k depending on experience and are based in Hoxton, E2. My email address is tomos@zedify.co.uk

Finally, I couldn't see anything in the forum rules about posting jobs, but if I have broken any rules, please let me know and I will remove the post.

Thanks!
Tom

I don't think you are breaking any rules, but there's a Help Wanted & Offered subforum in the Online Marketplace section that has requests like yours, so it wont' get buried in the numerous posts in this section. Good luck!

These kinds of things are totally welcome here.
I've moved your post to the appropriate section so hopefully it can be seen better. Best wishes finding what you're looking for.

carbon_free said:
Hi!

First time posting on the forum, had a tip-off from one of our current mechanics that this is a fountain of knowledge for all things eBike.

I work for a courier company in London who deliver on electrically assisted cargo bikes, trikes and quads called Zedify. We're looking for full-time cycle mechanics with some experience with electric motors and controllers. In fact, we'd rather people had electric motor experience than any sort of cycle mechanic qualifications, as our vehicles are pretty far removed from common bicycle anyway.

So if anyone is looking for full-time work of this ilk, or knows someone who is, please get in touch! We're offering 24-28k depending on experience and are based in Hoxton, E2. My email address is tomos@zedify.co.uk

Finally, I couldn't see anything in the forum rules about posting jobs, but if I have broken any rules, please let me know and I will remove the post.

Thanks!
Tom

I will be honest the experience you are after versus the pay does not add up well, I currently build custom bukes etc and do performance upgrades as well as general repairs and charge per job, Most shops i know have staff on a % split due to the nature of the jobs that come in, That may work in your favour better or if your looking to outsource/Sub work i can offer my services im based just behind Borough Market near London Bridge so you are only 10 mins away on my ebike or scooter 😅

Back