Suron Frame for $350?

I'm certain its a scam, and any money ent will never bee seen again. However, there's only one way to find out.

Also, if you actually get the frame, where will you get the fork, wheels, battery and motor, along with all the other hundreds of parts?

spinningmagnets said:
I'm certain its a scam, and any money ent will never bee seen again. However, there's only one way to find out.

Also, if you actually get the frame, where will you get the fork, wheels, battery and motor, along with all the other hundreds of parts?

The original costs about 520 euros so I thought it isn't that far.
Anyway, will contact suron.co.uk

About the rest of the parts, I don't need low level shocks and rims, all will be brand, nucular controller, fox shocks, excel rims and of course a better motor.
So yeah, just the frame for me :)

rg12 said:
About the rest of the parts, I don't need low level shocks and rims, all will be brand, nucular controller, fox shocks, excel rims and of course a better motor.
So you'd buy a cheap unknown frame with unknown metal and unknown welds that could bend, break, fall apart anytime under any load or none at all as the base of the bike, but get "real" stuff for the rest of it?

Doesn't make sense to me. :/ The frame is the base of the bike--if it isn't known reliable (dunno if the actual surron is either, but...) then it doesn't much matter if the rest of it is.

Kinda like a battery--if the battery can't handle the power the rest of the system pulls from it, then it doesn't matter what quality and power level all that stuff is, as the battery will sag in voltage or shutdown or break, preventing the performance intended from being achieved. ;)

Chricious said:
What mid drive motor would be better than the Surron one you think?

QS 138H.

Honestly though I'd buy a CRF150RB or KTM Freeride with blown motor before getting a Sur-ron frame. You'll get good parts, similar size and a much better base to start with.

amberwolf said:
rg12 said:
So you'd buy a cheap unknown frame with unknown metal and unknown welds that could bend, break, fall apart anytime under any load or none at all as the base of the bike, but get "real" stuff for the rest of it?

Doesn't make sense to me. :/ The frame is the base of the bike--if it isn't known reliable (dunno if the actual surron is either, but...) then it doesn't much matter if the rest of it is.

Kinda like a battery--if the battery can't handle the power the rest of the system pulls from it, then it doesn't matter what quality and power level all that stuff is, as the battery will sag in voltage or shutdown or break, preventing the performance intended from being achieved. ;)

Am looking only for original sur ron, not cheap fake stuff.
I didn't say that if I find a cheap fake that I will buy it.

Back