E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

WHAT THE FFFFFF MAN??
I'm riding down ridiculous mountains, overheating my brain looking around for mountain lions and meanwhile that's the type of wild life your dealing with???? DAMN I GOTTA GET TASSLES!!

51160699904_3fe0fbcc4c.jpg

1abv said:
WHAT THE FFFFFF MAN??
I'm riding down ridiculous mountains, overheating my brain looking around for mountain lions and meanwhile that's the type of wild life your dealing with???? DAMN I GOTTA GET TASSLES!!

51160699904_3fe0fbcc4c.jpg

Agreed, its got to be the tassels!!!!!

Hey Rix,
Have you ever tried a Michelin Starcross soft? was thinking of trying it out for my next tire. I've used them on dirt bikes and liked them...

1abv said:
Hey Rix,
Have you ever tried a Michelin Starcross soft? was thinking of trying it out for my next tire. I've used them on dirt bikes and liked them...

I ran them up front on the Katoom back in the day, never on an ebike though. I imagine it will be a great option.

Hey everyone, I’m looking to buy a f37 but I was hoping to get some info here first. Can anyone please answer these questions:

1) what size are the rear gear and the front sprocket?
2) how fast can you pedal before ghost pedaling kicks in?
3) has anyone installed a moto style seat like the ones the h52 or the stealth bomber clones use?

Thanks!

Cozen89 said:
Hey everyone, I’m looking to buy a f37 but I was hoping to get some info here first. Can anyone please answer these questions:

3) has anyone installed a moto style seat like the ones the h52 or the stealth bomber clones use?

Thanks!

Cozen89 said:

Thanks!

I had a 2014 Fighter, it came with a 16t rear freewheel, and a 34T front on the ATS 2 speed drive bottom bracket. In overdrive, the 34 acted like a 54t chainring. In overdrive, I could pedal assist to about 22MPH or so. To my knowledge, nobody has installed a moto type seat on a fighter.

Hey all what is the highest watts your CA reads on the bottom left of the main screen when giving it the beans? mine is around 3550w

1abv said:
Hey all what is the highest watts your CA reads on the bottom left of the main screen when giving it the beans? mine is around 3550w

With the ca set for 65 amp, and my 35 ah battery, I see over 5000w peak, and it will pull between 4600, and 4700w with a pretty hot charge.

Back when it was stock with the ca set for 60 amp, and the stock battery, it would peak about 4500w, and run between 4200w to a little over 4300w.

Theodore Voltaire said:
Cozen89 said:

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing. Where’d you get those fenders? Those look good.

Rix said:
Cozen89 said:

Thanks!

I had a 2014 Fighter, it came with a 16t rear freewheel, and a 34T front on the ATS 2 speed drive bottom bracket. In overdrive, the 34 acted like a 54t chainring. In overdrive, I could pedal assist to about 22MPH or so. To my knowledge, nobody has installed a moto type seat on a fighter.

Thanks for the info! Can’t wait to get my bike. Gotta do some mcguyver work to see if I can fit a moto seat.

Ooo where can I get this rear fender?

arek_arecki said:
E-bike from Poland like Stealth but more power more Ah more speed ;)

QS Motor 273 v3 40H 4000W 12kV 18kW peak or QS205 3000W or MXUS 5k 5000W
sabvoton 80-200A
22s16p 81V49.5Ah sony vtc6 3120mah 15A (4kWh energy)
300A BMS with LCD and bluetooth
19" motorcycle rims
19x2.75 tire
TEKTRO HD-E725 4pistons brakes or Magura MT5e 4pistons
203mm rotors
led light front and rear
stop led light
DNM USD-8 or anather
DNM RCP2 or 3
downhill fender

Regards ebikers ;)

Cozen89 said:
Thanks for sharing. Where’d you get those fenders? Those look good.

They're made by Electra, which is now owned by Trek. I fabricated the mounts.

https://electra.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/equipment/bike-accessories/bike-racks-fenders-locks/bike-fenders-accessories/bike-fenders/electra-mens-cruiser-stubby-26-fender-set/p/23042/?colorCode=black

I think im going to do some tests at different states of discharge and see what kinda output im getting.. I owe a correction, I checked and im at 3750w still not sure why its low. I do know that on a local twisty road im faster than a speeding harley!

Windy road adjacent:

51181915028_7df19dae70.jpg

1abv said:
I think im going to do some tests at different states of discharge and see what kinda output im getting.. I owe a correction, I checked and im at 3750w still not sure why its low. I do know that on a local twisty road im faster than a speeding harley!

Windy road adjacent:

The numbers I quoated before were with a full charge. I noticed tonight with the battery down about 10 to 15 ah it would sag down to about 68v and 4400w.

So recently my bomber was getting hot quickly again.. chucked in a fresh batch of ferro fluid.... that stuff is magical..
dropped temps by 10-15 degrees easily and keeps them lower. not to say I cant get it to get hot now but it takes wayyy longer.

Oh heck no.. I think the hottest my motor has ever reached is 126 degrees w/o FF. The ferro fluid helps bring the entire heat curve down and the hub sinks help remove the spikes and cool the motor quicker.
Dramatic difference.

1abv said:
Oh heck no.. I think the hottest my motor has ever reached is 126 degrees w/o FF. The ferro fluid helps bring the entire heat curve down and the hub sinks help remove the spikes and cool the motor quicker.
Dramatic difference.

That sounds about right if it's only about 90 degrees of less outside. Here in Texas where it gets closer to 100 I see about 135 tops when the ca is set to 60 amps. Set on 65 amps I've seen 145 degrees. That's hot but I don't think it's especially detrimental. The condenser fan motors I work on in air conditioners run 200 degrees their whole life.

Have you tried Ferro Fluid? makes a huge difference and you only need a very small amount. I had to drill and tap a hole in the motor but the fluid lasts years. Also because your motor is hot your using more energy which in turn (as im sure you know) will make your controller run hotter.. which combined with my off-road riding I believe lead to the death of my controller.

On another note I saw 2 Rivian trucks off-roading over the weekend. They had out of state plates, Indiana I think. They are bigger than I thought they would be. Still very cool and can't wait for that market to explode w Rivian, Hummer, Ford...etc..

On another nother note... I've been riding on an OHV area recently and several people asked me "Hey is that a Sur ron Or is that some kind of home made Sur ron??".... Oh Stealth..... Sur ron is killing you... too bad Sur ron doesn't make a real pedal kit for their bikes.... for the price of a Sur ron and the battery / asi controller upgrade you could have a crazy badd ass bike that would trounce a Stealth.. Don't get me wrong I still love my bike because it is really the only high powered bike out there with proper pedals (which I use all the time) outside a kit or HPC but at this point the competition is cleaning up..

On another nother nother note I'm in touch with my battery manufacturer to find out what is up w my pack and why my output is low compared to a stock battery. The range is insane, I have no issues with that at all just wish it could at least match the Stock stealth 4500 output. I tested it again with a full charge 84v and I got it to 3775w at 73.5v. They quote the pack to be able to output 80ah continuous and 160 peak. I tried to change the voltage from 60 to 65.. nuthin same output...

Check your CA, maybe it is capped under the power settings or just wrongly adjusted shunt in CA settings. Try to run a clamp meter on the positive battery wire and se what A you get under load.

1abv said:
On another nother note... I've been riding on an OHV area recently and several people asked me "Hey is that a Sur ron Or is that some kind of home made Sur ron??".... Oh Stealth..... Sur ron is killing you... too bad Sur ron doesn't make a real pedal kit for their bikes.... for the price of a Sur ron and the battery / asi controller upgrade you could have a crazy badd ass bike that would trounce a Stealth.. Don't get me wrong I still love my bike because it is really the only high powered bike out there with proper pedals (which I use all the time) outside a kit or HPC but at this point the competition is cleaning up..

Dont you just hate this kind of nonsense. Here I am driving a Stealth that has paved the road for all other bikes and really did set a standard for over ten years ago and some noob comes along and asks if it is a sur-ron copy, oh hell no!
It´s like coming to Wright brothers and say, what sort of crappy look a like plane is this?

Back