Super fast tommm's bike build.

Dung

10 mW
Hi

No offence but I've seen many EEB build and many claim that they can build a complete bike for about 2.500$. Is it possible? I try to calculate ur frame, rims, 3kw rear hub motor from Em3ev:

EEB Frame: 349
Hub motor: 259
Front wheel: 100
Shipping: 198
Total: 906
25 % tax: 227
Grand total: 1132

So ur total price is without shipping cost and tax?

Controllers inside cases get hot and die(if thats it there at the top) if you've got the space maybe bolt it on outside for some cooling air flow.

Thanks for the input, i wired a radbike display to my controller and it light right up. So the tft 750c display burned out somehow. At least my controller is alright heh.

Thx for make it clear. Btw ur dnm usd8 forks did u really only paid 200 $ for it and can u post a link here, so people can get it cheap as u did. How is the quality on the forks, I found some cheap dmn usd8 forks on aliexpress too (not as cheap as urs, and read some reviews, some people complain about the quality) ended up buy from EM3EV.

I just have to ask, where did you get a 72V 25Ah battery for 500$?

Ogel said:

It is possible to get from china, but at continous highway speeds they will last about the same time as his controller, same for the motor. Unless you consider highway speed to be 40mph.

Not bashing another builder's bike but keeping expectations realistic will only benefit him and the bike in the long run.

Tommm said:
Ogel said:

It is possible to get from china, but at continous highway speeds they will last about the same time as his controller, same for the motor. Unless you consider highway speed to be 40mph.

Not bashing another builder's bike but keeping expectations realistic will only benefit him and the bike in the long run.

The Chinese big packs cells are usually like one or two generation behind branded Panasonic/Samsung cells. I researched it and had the name but my bad brain forgot the name of the cells.

Its not BAD but its not the latest high discharge cells the premium branded packs are using nowadays. The one good thing is that they are 3aH cells and not the 2.2aH cells. The older cells documentation is horrible too little to no information about high performance use cases. Its Panasonic/Samsung (when advertized that way) so that's something. Or, if not stated, it could be older generation Chinese domestic cells, which aint bad for casual sub 30mph use but not performance that a high power motor can use.

Back