Cannondale prophet lefty tsdz2 48v 500w

richphela

10 µW
I've always wanted to try out a lefty but I also needed full suspension. As soon as I saw a Cannondale prophet lefty it ticked all the boxes, while browsing I found the bike I always wanted and for just less than half a grand it was mine.
I also made sure the bb was 68 73mm so I could fit a tsdz2 but when it arrived to my flat removing the BB was a real faf.
When I finally got it off, it was full of sand as if it had gone and done the Paris-dakar!
I got the tsdz2 on but there was no place for attaching the rear bolt, the answer was to jubilee clip the bolt onto the seat post.
Now I have the bike of my dreams- a full suspension electric powered Cannondale lefty and she rocks (and jumps, slides etc).
She rolls way under the radar using a XH18 display and a backpack battery.1571947285956_resize_52.jpg

Nice bike! Where are you placing the battery? I was thinking the downtube :?: Some of these new dolphin style battery pack holders are surprisingly strong and robust for that task. That’s probably the best placement. If not, rig the battery to a rear bike rack, just don’t go overboard with huge amounts of battery capacity aka watt hours, otherwise you’ll always have these lingering thoughts in the back of your head whether the rack is strong enough or if the bike handling is too rear heavy. Personally, it takes me a few dry months on a new build to get a feel of the vehicle’s limits. I could probably shred a few weeks off if I’d only wear a helmet. :lol:

Back