Yt Tues Comp DH + MXUS3000 (spare axle?)

Hello crazy friends,
Finally I can start my Project.
First I have to ask for a new passport and than I can start making the special Motor Mounts.

Motor will sit in the back, maybe I will put it in the middle later, to higher efficiency.

Can't wait to put the mxus alive again, my old frame was a little bit broken.
Does anyone know if there is a spare axle available for mxus, mine is a little bit twisted.

Terrible idea to put a motor as heavy as the whole bike in the rear wheel of an offroad mtb. Just no. Get a cyc if you want big power.

Which one do you mean. Cyclone3000 with 60amp controller? Bike is very to heavy to pedal BTW

Speedproject said:
Which one do you mean. Cyclone3000 with 60amp controller? Bike is very to heavy to pedal BTW

It is hard to pedal because the seat angle isn't ideal and because of the severe pedal bobbing motion of a DH bike the suspension eats up a lot of energy.
A motor will not care about these as it pulls uniformly.

The cyc motor is an advanced project by the gng guys.

https://www.cycmotor.com/x1-pro-gen-2
Now comes with torque sensor, 72v65a integrated controller.

There are quite a few dh bikes done in the cyc group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/407576456456280
82229227_10157202663788406_6944626989923827712_o.jpg

My advice would be gearing wise, to go 12/53t cogs on the motor (hidden in this pic by carbon board), and the biggest chainring you can fit front. This way you get maximum rpm, and minimum torque on the drivetrain. A big rear cog (32-42t-ish) will multiply it back up so no wheel torque or maximum speed lost.

Speedproject said:
Hello crazy friends,
Finally I can start my Project.
First I have to ask for a new passport and than I can start making the special Motor Mounts.

Motor will sit in the back, maybe I will put it in the middle later, to higher efficiency.

Can't wait to put the mxus alive again, my old frame was a little bit broken.
Does anyone know if there is a spare axle available for mxus, mine is a little bit twisted.

a>

Back