Norco E-Line - MXUS 5K Turbo + Adaptto MAX-E + A123

GrayK

1 mW
After saving up for a LONG time, I finally was able to get the funds together for my dream bike conversion, and boy is it fun. I got the 4T MXUS 5k moto from Alibaba, the Adaptto MAX-E used off of an NYX bike and the A123 from a local EV conversion shop that didn't know how much there were worth (Got them for less than a buck apiece brand new and never opened by the pallet). It took about half a year but a lot of that was me waiting on finding each part for a price that I'm willing to pay for. I hope you guys like the build. If you like what I put together in this small project you might like some of my other videos so please check them out. I have some high-quality pictures below of the bike.

If you have any question please feel free to ask but I think the video I put together shows most of the build process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlz...dd753635jdijz2tFX1x0qBuG7nus63NGLUFl-Hrr97GVc

vanturion said:
Nice job! How's the torque? Front wheel stay on the ground?

Yeah, its the 4T version of the motor. The battery cells haven't been used in many years so it's going to take a few cycles to wear it back in. I hit 48mph the other day this thing is seriously fast, to say the least (Currently limited to 40 battery amps right now). I think speeds of 65+ are achievable once the packs wear in more.

Back