Recognize this specific build? Cyclone 3kw on a 2005-7ish Norco FS

Jamesavery22

10 mW
https://www.reddit.com/r/bikewrench/comments/ou5mb3/ebike_help_needed_got_the_right_size_wheel_but/

The OP has a few posts showing him messing with that bike. He clearly didn't build it. I could very well be paranoid but wanted to see if anyone recognized it in case it was stolen.

Yes if you built this would be pride of place in garage , not upside down some dohnut :lol: trying make a cheap QR wheel work :mrgreen:

Hotter than the sun, and if I could remember my Reddit login info I'd call them out and ask where they stole it

HK12K said:
Hotter than the sun, and if I could remember my Reddit login info I'd call them out and ask where they stole it

Looking at the user's posts is confusing. It's a kid. Has posted pics of numerous expensive bikes. Parents buying him stuff? Hard not to think he's stealing. He has another reddit account that the r/Welding called out, u/delsystem32exe. He comes off as very childish lacking common sense. Wish I could find the builder of the Cyclone bike and ask.

Social Media does that

Jamesavery22 said:
HK12K said:

Looking at the user's posts is confusing. It's a kid. Has posted pics of numerous expensive bikes. Parents buying him stuff? Hard not to think he's stealing. He has another reddit account that the r/Welding called out, u/delsystem32exe. He comes off as very childish lacking common sense. Wish I could find the builder of the Cyclone bike and ask.

This whole scenario makes me childish as well. Definitely bothers me this is probably a stolen bike and the OP gets to keep asking questions about how to fix it.

if you look at the video, the spring is loose and hitting a chain, tell me really, if you build a bike like that and test it, would you have a spring hitting the chain? :roll:

Back