What does this mean?

Commish

1 µW
I don't understand the markings on this motor. Can someone help translate what they mean. Trying to figure out how big it is so i can do the right settings with the. Htlcd 8h controller. Bought this private sale from a guy that built it

Attachments

• 0B4201B8-0497-49F0-9F6B-D6211A836E09.jpeg
    0B4201B8-0497-49F0-9F6B-D6211A836E09.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 316
  • 037714F0-5EEA-4061-BCC7-DA0AAF985F9C.jpeg
    037714F0-5EEA-4061-BCC7-DA0AAF985F9C.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 316
Commish said:
I don't understand the markings on this motor. Can someone help translate what they mean. Trying to figure out how big it is so i can do the right settings with the. Htlcd 8h controller. Bought this private sale from a guy that built it

You probably mean the KT LCD 8H, which is a display, not a controller. Which parameter are you trying to set, since there isn't one for "how big" a motor is.

Commish said:
I don't understand the markings on this motor. Can someone help translate what they mean.
The markings don't really "mean" much. XF40 45H is an MXUS motor model number. The other numbers are essentially a serial number, with no technical information in them. It's more commonly known as the MXUS 3K or 3000W motor (though it has been tested to really only be capable of that in a 20" wheel). There is a big thread with info about the different versions:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92101
There are other threads in this list
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=MXUS&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
under either 3K, 3000w, or XF40 that also discuss things about this motor type.

Trying to figure out how big it is so i can do the right settings with the. Htlcd 8h controller. Bought this private sale from a guy that built it

If it's already built, it should already have all the right settings (unless it was not working when you bought it).

If something is not working, could you describe the symptoms, and any events that led up to them? We might be able to help you figure out what the problem is.

For the typical KT controller, AFAIK there's not much in the way of motor-specific settings to change in those. (if using the hall sensors as speed sensors, you might need the number of pole pairs, which IIRC is 23 for this motor, but that's all I can think of).

amberwolf said:
For the typical KT controller, AFAIK there's not much in the way of motor-specific settings to change in those. (if using the hall sensors as speed sensors, you might need the number of pole pairs, which IIRC is 23 for this motor, but that's all I can think of).

Ya, P1, P2, C2, or maybe C5 if "big" is related to power.

Back