Sabvoton Model SVMC72200(M)

I am building a Bomber Bike with this controller. I have not been able to figure out how to enable the "Reverse" and "Alarm" feature. The online manual suggests looking for a white wire and yellow wire 2 prong connection. Has anyone had success connecting these features? If so, please help!

Stealth Bomber Demon said:
I am building a Bomber Bike with this controller. I have not been able to figure out how to enable the "Reverse" and "Alarm" feature. The online manual suggests looking for a white wire and yellow wire 2 prong connection. Has anyone had success connecting these features? If so, please help!

I don't see alarm among the features listed (its listed on the other models that have it), but per the manual, grounding the white reverse wire triggers that function:

3.2.3 Pin definition of SVMC Controller(default & Optional)
Default functions: Hall, throttle, ignition, hall speed signal, high brake, 0-5v e-brake, three speed switch, temp sensor, reverse, low brake. (support regen braking, can adjust the regen power by software.)
Optional Function: EBS, three speed button, LCD meter. We don’t customize controller with CA function anymore, but you could customize it according to our wiring diagram accordingly.

E-HP said:
Stealth Bomber Demon said:

I don't see alarm among the features listed (its listed on the other models that have it), but per the manual, grounding the white reverse wire triggers that function:

3.2.3 Pin definition of SVMC Controller(default & Optional)
Default functions: Hall, throttle, ignition, hall speed signal, high brake, 0-5v e-brake, three speed switch, temp sensor, reverse, low brake. (support regen braking, can adjust the regen power by software.)
Optional Function: EBS, three speed button, LCD meter. We don’t customize controller with CA function anymore, but you could customize it according to our wiring diagram accordingly.

You're probably looking at the non-display model of 72200, they don't come with alarm but the 72200-M or display model does come with alarm, here's plug showcase:
Screenshot_48.png

But yes, grounding the the reverse enables it, some versions have two wires going into reverse plug, one signal and one ground so you just have to short them/complete circut to enable it, some just have a single wire that you have to connect to ground yourself.

Regarding the alarm, I ordered few Sabvoton's myself and some came with the alarm unit that you plug into the controller and some didn't, I guess it depends on the supplier. You can find more info on the alarm here: http://mqcontroller.com/show/?id=116

However I believe the alarm wiring changed at some point, some make sure your alarm wires match that diagram otherwise your might have an older version of the alarm wiring. I believe the old ones had a white alarm plug and the updated ones have a red alarm plug, that's the easiest way to differentiate.

Back