E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Show off your Ebike creation here.
1abv   1 MW

1 MW
Posts: 1618
Joined: Mar 29 2013 11:19pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by 1abv » Feb 04 2022 4:17am

Load....... Sag.........poop dog........heh.. you said poop dog..

Image

PRW   100 kW

100 kW
Posts: 1015
Joined: Nov 10 2011 10:10pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by PRW » Feb 04 2022 2:33pm

I didn't realise - SEB is now making a range of city, gravel, trekking and kids bikes?
https://stealthelectricbikes.com/cb.html#slider1-1h
c_bike.pdf
(3.69 MiB) Downloaded 18 times
xtrm_bike.pdf
(3.87 MiB) Downloaded 22 times

Theodore Voltaire   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4637
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Texas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Feb 05 2022 10:27am

PRW wrote:
Feb 04 2022 2:33pm
I didn't realise - SEB is now making a range of city, gravel, trekking and kids bikes?
https://stealthelectricbikes.com/cb.html#slider1-1h

c_bike.pdf

xtrm_bike.pdf
WTF Stealth says on their website a Bomber weighs 148 frickin lbs (67 kg). :confused:

Stealthlife   100 µW

100 µW
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 22 2022 9:04pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Stealthlife » Feb 05 2022 8:34pm

I have a 2022 stealth F37 and it's 72 V and wow what a powerhouse over the old version if you guys want the controller motor specs let me know I also have a YouTube channel called stealth life I cover a lot of stuff if you want to check it out

Stealthlife   100 µW

100 µW
Posts: 7
Joined: Jan 22 2022 9:04pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Stealthlife » Feb 05 2022 8:36pm

I have a 2022 stealth f37 it has h series crystalyte Motor and controller I would like to hook A12F nuclear up to this could anybody walk me through it

Theodore Voltaire   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4637
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Texas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Feb 06 2022 6:45pm

Stealthlife wrote:
Feb 05 2022 8:36pm
I have a 2022 stealth f37 it has h series crystalyte Motor and controller I would like to hook A12F nuclear up to this could anybody walk me through it
I subscribed to your channel. Once you figure out how to install your Nuc I hope you'll make a how to video.

1abv   1 MW

1 MW
Posts: 1618
Joined: Mar 29 2013 11:19pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by 1abv » Feb 07 2022 4:58pm

Image

Image

Damn! ... get it? Damn?

Theodore Voltaire   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4637
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Texas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Feb 07 2022 5:42pm

You got a big damn cell phone

Bradz estuff   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 34
Joined: Jun 09 2019 2:01pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Bradz estuff » Feb 08 2022 2:03am

Hi all,
Just couple pics of B52's that recently both had battery rebuilds done.
240pcs of 18650's salvaged from Tesla model S battery packs in each bike using a JK 20s bms.

Image[/img]
Attachments
20220117_134358.jpg
20220117_134358.jpg (3.78 MiB) Viewed 582 times
20220117_134409.jpg
20220117_134409.jpg (3.46 MiB) Viewed 582 times

Bradz estuff   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 34
Joined: Jun 09 2019 2:01pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Bradz estuff » Feb 08 2022 2:05am

Hi all,
Just couple pics of B52's that recently both had battery rebuilds done.
240pcs of 18650's salvaged from Tesla model S battery packs in each bike using a JK 20s bms.

Image[/img]

1abv   1 MW

1 MW
Posts: 1618
Joined: Mar 29 2013 11:19pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by 1abv » Feb 08 2022 5:18am

Theodore Voltaire wrote:
Feb 07 2022 5:42pm
You got a big damn cell phone
Ha!.. I got real bad eyes...

User avatar
Allex   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4202
Joined: Dec 05 2011 8:46am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Allex » Feb 08 2022 2:08pm

Stealthlife wrote:
Feb 05 2022 8:36pm
I have a 2022 stealth f37 it has h series crystalyte Motor and controller I would like to hook A12F nuclear up to this could anybody walk me through it
I dont know how many phase amps the 2020 F37 gives to motor but it might be so that 250Amps that a 12F NUC can give will not be enough compared to original one. Probably best to go with 24F here.

User avatar
Allex   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4202
Joined: Dec 05 2011 8:46am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Allex » Feb 08 2022 2:13pm

Stealthlife wrote:
Feb 05 2022 8:34pm
I have a 2022 stealth F37 and it's 72 V and wow what a powerhouse over the old version if you guys want the controller motor specs let me know I also have a YouTube channel called stealth life I cover a lot of stuff if you want to check it out
Funny that they use a neutrick speakon/powercon connector on the charge port nowadays. I was the first one to adapt it back in 2014 :D


Cozen89   10 W

10 W
Posts: 66
Joined: May 14 2021 1:31am

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Cozen89 » Feb 08 2022 4:14pm

Stealthlife wrote:
Feb 05 2022 8:34pm
I have a 2022 stealth F37 and it's 72 V and wow what a powerhouse over the old version if you guys want the controller motor specs let me know I also have a YouTube channel called stealth life I cover a lot of stuff if you want to check it out
The 2022 f37’s are 72v now? You sure about this? I might upgrade if this is true.

AAAAQQQ   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 20
Joined: Nov 29 2021 4:50am

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by AAAAQQQ » Feb 10 2022 6:32am

Rix wrote:
Jan 08 2022 12:53pm
AAAAQQQ wrote:
Jan 08 2022 8:36am
Anyone with the FOX 40 forks? Did my first full day on the thing, pavement, jumping kerbs and steps, bit of gravel and rocky stuff 100% BATT to 5%. Had the stock forks dialed per my weight but ultimately end of the day, the thing spilled its guts. Was prob due for an overhaul in hindsight.
I do intend to take it on harder off-road stuff in the future, so grabbing something more substantial would be of benefit.

I typically try to buy once and cry once. So my question there's a 27.5" and a 29" option. Being 24" stock front Im guessing no issues with plug and play? And prob should go 29" fork for option to change?
Keep in mind that long travel 29" forks typically have a longer axle to crown ratio then there 26/27.5 counterpart. I only bring this up as it can negatively affect your geometry. But as long as the fork has a 20mmx110mm axle, and a 1.125" fork tube, any fork can be put on your Bomber and your wheel will fit.
Hmm.. still on the hunt new ones are out of stock and on back order everywhere so been digging at older 2nd hand MTBs to break down and source. Still new to all this and been reading up on headset sizes and all the information is a bit overwhelming to be honest.

Hah... so looks like the numbers were throwing me off a bit. 1 1/8" and 1.125" are the same measurements. Is there any need for additional adapters or is it simply chuck in a new bearing and go?

1abv   1 MW

1 MW
Posts: 1618
Joined: Mar 29 2013 11:19pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by 1abv » Feb 10 2022 12:48pm

Image
Cant I ride somewhere flat????? for the love of god!

Theodore Voltaire   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4637
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Texas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Feb 11 2022 12:39am

Rix wrote:
Jan 24 2022 12:02pm

Do speed run and tuck in behind the screen, I bet you add 3MPH or more onto your top speed.
I haven't really felt like testing this theory lately because winter weather conditions haven't been ideal. I was thinking I would probably lose a few mph though, but looks like you may be on the right track. Yesterday I jumped out in front of some oncoming traffic, and had to gas it. I was doing over 50 mph in less than a block, big fat ass and all. Right now if I had to guess I'd say this barn door isn't hurting acceleration, or top speed, and probably helps a little. I wasn't laying down either, just sitting in normal riding position like always.

It'll be coming off in another month or so anyway, because it's usually to hot around here for a windshield.
Windshield Bomber.jpg
Windshield Bomber.jpg (3.29 MiB) Viewed 471 times

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 9969
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Feb 11 2022 1:10pm

Theodore Voltaire wrote:
Feb 11 2022 12:39am
Rix wrote:
Jan 24 2022 12:02pm

Do speed run and tuck in behind the screen, I bet you add 3MPH or more onto your top speed.
I haven't really felt like testing this theory lately because winter weather conditions haven't been ideal. I was thinking I would probably lose a few mph though, but looks like you may be on the right track. Yesterday I jumped out in front of some oncoming traffic, and had to gas it. I was doing over 50 mph in less than a block, big fat ass and all. Right now if I had to guess I'd say this barn door isn't hurting acceleration, or top speed, and probably helps a little. I wasn't laying down either, just sitting in normal riding position like always.

It'll be coming off in another month or so anyway, because it's usually to hot around here for a windshield.

Windshield Bomber.jpg
If you get your entire upper half behind that screen, I really believe you may pick up a couple of MPH. Wait until the temp is between 80-85F and you are hot off the charger.

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 9969
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Feb 11 2022 1:11pm

Cozen89 wrote:
Feb 08 2022 4:14pm
Stealthlife wrote:
Feb 05 2022 8:34pm
I have a 2022 stealth F37 and it's 72 V and wow what a powerhouse over the old version if you guys want the controller motor specs let me know I also have a YouTube channel called stealth life I cover a lot of stuff if you want to check it out
The 2022 f37’s are 72v now? You sure about this? I might upgrade if this is true.
I don't think this is correct, let me find out.

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 9969
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Feb 11 2022 5:43pm

Cozen89 wrote:
Feb 08 2022 4:14pm
Stealthlife wrote:
Feb 05 2022 8:34pm
I have a 2022 stealth F37 and it's 72 V and wow what a powerhouse over the old version if you guys want the controller motor specs let me know I also have a YouTube channel called stealth life I cover a lot of stuff if you want to check it out
The 2022 f37’s are 72v now? You sure about this? I might upgrade if this is true.
Just confirmed, the F37 is still running the 14s 58.8 volt HOC system they always have, and the Bomber is running a 22s 92.4 volt HOC battery, however, the hub motors are the same on the Fighter and Bomber now. Not sure what fets they are using in the Fighter's controller, but if its 4110 fets, it would be very easy to squeez more power out of it by increasing battery voltage.

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 9969
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Feb 11 2022 5:52pm

Theodore Voltaire wrote:
Feb 05 2022 10:27am
PRW wrote:
Feb 04 2022 2:33pm
I didn't realise - SEB is now making a range of city, gravel, trekking and kids bikes?
https://stealthelectricbikes.com/cb.html#slider1-1h

c_bike.pdf

xtrm_bike.pdf
WTF Stealth says on their website a Bomber weighs 148 frickin lbs (67 kg). :confused:
All of the flagship line models gained some weight. its because Stealth went with bigger breaks, rotors, and basically beefed up everything to satisfy requirements for the homologated certifications. with that said, if one buys an offroad only model, they are lighter, even thought not as light as the older gen models.

Theodore Voltaire   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4637
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Texas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Feb 11 2022 7:47pm

Thanks for the informative reporting Rix.

pizza, YES?   1 mW

1 mW
Posts: 10
Joined: Nov 30 2019 12:43am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by pizza, YES? » Feb 12 2022 5:56am

Rix wrote:
Feb 11 2022 5:52pm
with that said, if one buys an offroad only model, they are lighter, even thought not as light as the older gen models.
Which models are these "offorad only models"? I can't get their site to load at the moment.

Theodore Voltaire   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4637
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Texas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Feb 12 2022 3:59pm

Rix wrote:
Feb 11 2022 5:43pm

Just confirmed, the F37 is still running the 14s 58.8 volt HOC system they always have, and the Bomber is running a 22s 92.4 volt HOC battery, however, the hub motors are the same on the Fighter and Bomber now. Not sure what fets they are using in the Fighter's controller, but if its 4110 fets, it would be very easy to squeez more power out of it by increasing battery voltage.
How many WH or AH are the 92.4v batterys?

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 9969
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Feb 12 2022 11:16pm

Theodore Voltaire wrote:
Feb 12 2022 3:59pm
Rix wrote:
Feb 11 2022 5:43pm

Just confirmed, the F37 is still running the 14s 58.8 volt HOC system they always have, and the Bomber is running a 22s 92.4 volt HOC battery, however, the hub motors are the same on the Fighter and Bomber now. Not sure what fets they are using in the Fighter's controller, but if its 4110 fets, it would be very easy to squeez more power out of it by increasing battery voltage.
How many WH or AH are the 92.4v batterys?
Latest batteries are 28Ah....I think. I know its over 2kwh usable. So figure 2.4kwh total.

Post Reply