Making something... Slightly different

SimmyO

100 µW
I'm a Finnish guy living in Sweden, got bored and simply had to put my energy, creativity and effort into a new project, so why not build a new electrical cruiser for this summer?... Always wanted to build my own frame for motorcycles and loved riding dirt bike but this project will mainly just be an outragoues (slightly illegal) silent summer cruiser and perhaps I can help people with a thing or two as well... Built a couple of electrical bicycles last summer, they were simple 36v 22a systems with 700+ watt, was such a blast and fun experience trying electric vehicles. This time however I'm aiming at 3000+watt... I work in my father's CNC company so making this thing should be possible I thought to myself, at least it'll give me something to do for a while... Who knows, perhaps it'll inspire others for a build

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,809
Alright so I decided to put thought into reality... And see what would happen. Also, I've never posted things like this on any forum or been in a community before.. Maybe here is a good place to start..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,798
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,798
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,798
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,798
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,798
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,798
Oh man, did they officially pull you over? I'm wondering what I'd do if I saw lights and heard the loudspeaker.

You'll get it back before long? -Hope so- And I'm interested in the details of classification etc- Somebody was just asking about that for the czech republic on a bike build. Pedals, weight, and power are the conformations here.

Btw SimmyO, is that a smaller mx frame you started with?

8)

It started off being a 110cc pitbike but I built my own swing arm and some adapters for the front forks and all that, they had no clue what to call it or what to class it as, so it's a "motorcycle" now apparently, I'm sure I'll get it back eventually but it's gonna take some time

Yeah, bummer it happened. It looked great for off road, but on street the cops just saw "homemade motorcycle" with no plates.

Ouch, good luck to you. You got mad skills.

Good lesson - remain under radar (best avoid "menacing" cosmetics) the better off we'll be in regard to Police, legislative and/or vigilante interactions.

Back