13925082_10206889326807780_2760705487477533428_n.jpg

MXUS 3000W Rear Hub Motor 3.5T
Sabvoton Sinewave 72V150A Sinewave Controller
72V 16AH Lipo Batteries
Pirelli Rear Tire 16" x 2.75
IRC NR77 Front 14" 2.75
14" Pro wheel Dirt bike rims
Retrofit KMX front suspension

This a 50mph recumbent trike with front suspension, and moto wheels and tires all around. The closet thing I would describe it to would be a gokart, and its very light and agile.
Acceleration is very quick and powerful, trike pulls very smoothly up to 50mph.
Trike also has regenerative braking which allows powerful and smooth braking. Rarely have to use the front dual disc brakes
Fully programmable controller with real time telemetry and diagnostics.
Reverse Switch

[youtube]a7MQQgMtU1A[/youtube]

Wow that is nice. Would love to see some more pics, close up of front and rear suspension or even a walk around video where you show off the parts.
Cant watch the video, are your video private maybe? Or restricted to certain countries? Maybe the link got screwed up?

Found this on your website, this link works;
https://youtu.be/a7MQQgMtU1A

I find it odd how many videos we see where people don't pedal. I have a stealth bomber and I pedal 99%of the time. I would not have an e bike without pedalling, it just seems odd to me. I would get a motorbike or e motorbike if I didn't want to pedal.

Justtoby said:
I find it odd how many videos we see where people don't pedal. I have a stealth bomber and I pedal 99%of the time. I would not have an e bike without pedalling, it just seems odd to me. I would get a motorbike or e motorbike if I didn't want to pedal.

I agree.

In my opinion, the pedals are useless in any scenario where the bike is not set up for using human power. What is the point of pedaling if it's not contributing to the propulsion of the vehicle? (Other than "clown pedaling" to fool law enforcement)

At about 1,500W of motor power demand, the continuous output of most people begins to border on insignificant. This 10,000W monster turns it into noise.

It has extremely lossy tires and a heavy hub motor, both of which add an amount of resistance that each by itself potentially makes the bike unable to be pedaled if the batteries run dead or the motor is turned off. It needs these things to make use of 10,000W.

It's still a really cool design, that being said. I hope to one day own something that accelerates like that...

Justtoby said:

And nobody finds odd that he doesn't even stop and the first "stop" sign ? Nice one dude: good way to get high power ebikes banned.

Back