Diamondback XSL with BBSHD

PRW

100 kW
about 2 years ago, Samd created this bike with a geared rear hub, and LIFEPO4 battery (which was installed through a small hatch). After issues with the motor (created by my son), and replacing the motor, but still having issues with the brand new motor, I decided the bike needed a refresh and a change from geared hubs.
Bike as it was:
WP_20141013_003.jpg

Opened up the bottom of the battery box, and installed a BBSHD.

opening.JPG
xsl now 1.JPG
xsl now 2.JPG

Have been testing it with a mini pack - bike is great without the motor at the back. Bike feels a lot lighter - it is for my wife.

also, got rid of the LIFEPO4 that was packed in too tightly to work on with ease, and just received this new battery from EM3EV - like the new battery box format. All good! :)

battery.JPG

Oh man that looks much tidier. Well done mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRW said:
about 2 years ago, Samd created this bike with a geared rear hub, and LIFEPO4 battery (which was installed through a small hatch). After issues with and replacing the motor, but still having issues with the brand new motor, I decided the bike needed a refresh and a change from geared hubs.
Bike as it was:
WP_20141013_003.jpg

Opened up the bottom of the battery box, and installed a BBSHD.

opening.JPG
xsl now 1.JPG
xsl now 2.JPG

Have been testing it with a mini pack - bike is great without the motor at the back. Bike feels a lot lighter - it is for my wife.

also, got rid of the LIFEPO4 that was packed in too tightly to work on with ease, and just received this new battery from EM3EV - like the new battery box format. All good! :)

battery.JPG

Back