Razor MX650 15kw+ RV 120 Pro

I have basically everything ordered. Motor being ordered very soon. Batteries are only temporary I'm probably going to have to use some hybrid batteries because I'm not trying to spend $2000 on batteries that f me over on this super awesome project I don't want anything to go wrong. But I'm still deciding on speed controller. I am easily running up to 60v right now with 4s4p bundles of 2 together. The batteries are 60C Turnigy Heavy Duty XT90 4S 5ah They really pack a punch. I have 4 the other 4 coming tomorrow for 10ah 60v. If anyone knows any used budget friendly 18650 or 27770 packs for sale please DM I might might might buy. Haha I'm desperate to get this thing running it's gonna be awesome. I think I'm gonna go belt drive but I don't really know much about different belts so I have some stuff to figure out still. :flame: :lol:

It would interesting if I found a good 100+v controller with high amps budget friendly and hooked up some separate 6s2p to get 100v+ short burst like a turbo that would be badass.

Back