Kelly Controller KLS14401-8080IPS Sine/Cosine Pre-Programmed for ME1507

curtmacneill

1 µW
Hey Guys,

I posted this in the "motors and controllers" forum, but figured I'd bring it to the general forum as well. I'm working on a build with my brother on his YouTube channel called "The Inja" involving an ME1507 paired with Sine/Cosine Kelly controllers. Originally, we had the 144v 400amp version of the KLS-8080IPS, but our peak voltage is only 116.8, so I'm considering going to the 96v version (which is safe up to 120v) to get 600amps of peak output.

Long story short, I have a Kelly controller capable of roughly 60kW at peak already programmed for the ME1507 that I may be looking to sell. Would any of you be interested at purchasing for a build of your own for $750 (USD)? It was installed, programmed, tested, and then removed without any real mileage. It would only require completing the identification angle when it arrived to you (this has to occur with all new motors). I would send a packet of all the connectors and such that came with the new controller when it arrived, so you would have a complete controller kit, pre-programmed, without taxes and likely less shipping, since it isn't coming from China.

Let me know if there is any interest for yourself or possibly others!

-Curt

Hi Curt,
Hopefully you get a notification on this. Do you still have listed above? Thanks,

Back