Motor Identification

I was wondering if anyone could help and identify the make and model of this scooter brushless motor I've found on eBay so I can find more detailed specs and sizing info thanks.

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Electric-Brushless-Motor-48-volt-1000-watt-Motor-chain-driver-G1000-Gocart-etc-/263260895027

You'd have to get pics of it's labelling or engraving from the seller, to find out exactly what it is and get definite numbers.

Otherwise, I can only say it looks like a thousand other similar motors out there.

If you at least know what the sprocket size (number of teeth) is, and which kind of chain it's for, you can compare it's known size against the apparent size of the motor in the pic, to get approximate dimensions.

FWIW, the "EAN" number (like a UPC code) given on the page for this product is either fake here, or on other sites that use the same number for completely different products. One of the pages that comes up for that EAN number is for the same seller whose watermark is on the picture of this product, but for three completely different motors. :/

Back