VOTOL EM-150-2SP software has zeros for RPM, Voltage and temp

Warning! I am newbie to the VOTOL EM software. I have it connected to my 2021 version of EM-150-2 and I see that my RPM and voltage display screen are zero along with no temperatures. However I can change settings without errors. What am I doing wrong?

UPDATE: I see that it gets the parameters when I click the "connect" button. I assumed it would continually read from the CAN Bus. How do you all use this screen? Is there a way that I can get this screen to automatically pull data?

9/14/2021 UPDATE: I have given up on this. I confirmed with the manufacture that I have the latest software. I also confirmed that the model shows as an EM-100 but they say that is ok as long as the settings are right. My guess is the software is not setup for the new V2 of the EM-150.

cheers!

Attachments

• zero VOTOL EM software display.jpg
    zero VOTOL EM software display.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2,903
In my search for software versions I thought I should drop this direct link to download latest software versions from SiAECOSYS. I have seen elsewhere people looking for software but I didn't see this like to the supplier website. It would have saved me a lot of time if I found this sooner. I was happy to find it also had wire diagrams for the latest EM series VOTOL controllers, Z6 throttle, DKD display and more ... enjoy!

http://www.siaecosys.com/list/?classid=21&page=1

bastens_com said:
Warning! I am newbie to the VOTOL EM software. I have it connected to my 2021 version of EM-150-2 and I see that my RPM and voltage display screen are zero along with no temperatures. However I can change settings without errors. What am I doing wrong?

UPDATE: I see that it gets the parameters when I click the "connect" button. I assumed it would continually read from the CAN Bus. How do you all use this screen? Is there a way that I can get this screen to automatically pull data?

9/14/2021 UPDATE: I have given up on this. I confirmed with the manufacture that I have the latest software. I also confirmed that the model shows as an EM-100 but they say that is ok as long as the settings are right. My guess is the software is not setup for the new V2 of the EM-150.

cheers!
votol em150-2sp

I just figured mine out. Need to unselect the CAN enable on page one but make sure you use the same baudrate that worked for you when you did have the CAN enable selected.

Hope this helps

Back