electric atv votol em200sp progreming

udiasi

1 µW
hello evryone
i know this forum is about bikes and scooters but i hope you can help me out.
i have electric atv that i upgrade and im looking for a good votol progreming to get the bast out.

i have qs 138 3000w
votol em200sp
litium battary 72v 54a sony c8
ANT 450A bms
the chain is 10t in the motor and 56t on the axel
and 8 inch weels

the basic settings on page 1 i know exept the phase current the is 9960 and i dont know if i need to change it.
the start setting in page 1 i need help. (start torque combinative torque and the others)
in page 2 the sport mode (i activet it) flux-weakening and the flux weakening comenstion i need help
or maby any one have a good progreming you can share whit me.

im looking for the max start power
and top speed

soory for the not so good english.
any help will be good.
tanx alot my friends

udiasi said:
hello evryone
i know this forum is about bikes and scooters but i hope you can help me out.
i have electric atv that i upgrade and im looking for a good votol progreming to get the bast out.

i have qs 138 3000w
votol em200sp
litium battary 72v 54a sony c8
ANT 450A bms
the chain is 10t in the motor and 56t on the axel
and 8 inch weels

the basic settings on page 1 i know exept the phase current the is 9960 and i dont know if i need to change it.
the start setting in page 1 i need help. (start torque combinative torque and the others)
in page 2 the sport mode (i activet it) flux-weakening and the flux weakening comenstion i need help
or maby any one have a good progreming you can share whit me.

im looking for the max start power
and top speed

soory for the not so good english.
any help will be good.
tanx alot my friends

If you bought the motor and Votol from Siaecosys they should have paired it before shipping. Only thing you need to change are things you didn’t tell them when you bought it.

So far all the Votol configuration files ive seen are 9960 phase current, so probably should leave that alone.

For the drivetrain slop settings:
“Starting torque” is the initial torque until drivetrain slack is removed. Normally set to 0
“Combinative torque” is the torque after drivetrain slack is taken up. Normally set to 0
“Rate of rise” is the slope of increasing torque, max is 250.
“Rate of decline” slope of decreasing torque. Set 100 to 250.

My experience with this setting is it always feels like it has some soft start built in, even with soft start off and rate of rise at 250.

For flux weakening, i have hub motor so it doesn’t use compensation value and I set flux weakening to 0. But for your ATV, 5.6:1 reduction, you probably want flux weakening. I believe they advise to start low and test drive, add 100 then test drive, add 100 then test drive, until you get the best performance.

Back