What would you do with 5000€?

DasDouble

100 kW
What would you build, if you would have 5000€ left?

Lets get this started lol

If I had to spend it on ebikes, I would build a completely new-materials version of SB Cruiser, using a middrive and a transaxle instead of hubmotors (possibly still with a hubmotor front wheel). Should be quite a lot lighter at teh same power levels, making for better acceleration.

If there was enough left, then also the enclosed and air conditioned trailer that could hold all of the dogs if I needed to take all four somewhere at once. (which could also probably be used to carry the trike itself in).

If i didn't have to spend it on ebikes, I'd buy dog food and dog stuff with it. Wouldn't last long with these four monsters--something like 90 bags of food that last about 9-10 days each, so a little more than a couple of years of food for them.

Expen$ive!

A little wiener dog wouldn't suffice? ;)

amberwolf said:
all of the dogs
dog food and dog stuff with it.
90 bags of food
9-10 days each

, so a little more than a couple of years of food for them.

5k euro is like 1.33 so 7k cdn/aus/nz which is a big chunk of change, could put a down payment on a 150k property, in a big city only a small little condo. As for ebike, majority would have to be on a great charger, lots of batteries, grin controller cuz its so small, then the usual bikes but probably two mxus 5kw or QS motors for 2wd, or heck even 3wd trike :mrgreen:

I think about building anything that is electric and selling it for a higher price again. Just missing realistic ideas. Thought about some water-projects but that eats up to much battery in too short time.

Back