ME1115 DCF FILE FOR SEVCON GEN4

danibasket

1 µW
Hi guys,

I need a ME1115 dcf file for a Sevcon Gen4 controller. I would be very grateful if someone of you could send me it.

I am trying to make run my ME1115 motor with a Sevcon Gen4, but it seems to be imposible for me. My local Sevcon distributor sent me a ME1115 dcf based on a ME0913 one, but I have spent 1 month trying to make run and I haven't achieved a smoother performance.

My motor mounts a sin/cos encoder and my driver is compatible with this encoder. I have lost much time working on a fine tunning of the encoder varying encoder offset values around its full range in 1º steps, during performance while I was setting a constant throttle demand. All I have achieved is an abrupt and noisy operation, specially at lower rpms.

Now, I think that the source of the problem are the gains of the current and speed control and that's why I have asked for a ME1115 dcf file, to check each variable one by one. There isn't any Sevcon documentation regarding this topic, so for me is imposible without any help. It seems Sevcon is only for frocking genious engineers.

If I won't achieve any results with new ME1115 dcf file, probably I will try to change sin/cos encoder by an UVW encoder to check if the performance is better with this new encoder.

Hello, maybe someone could share dcf file for gen4 and ME1118 motor? I cannot get it to run correctly and I guess there is problem with motor parameters, but I could find them anywhere.

Back