Wanted: Nucular 6f or 12f

Hey All,

In the off chance that someone may have 1 6f or 12f Nucular controller, .. I would be very interested for my scooter.

Please let me know and thank you very much in advance

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately direct from Nucular the ETA for the 6f and 12f is "unknown" and after looking into it closer and emailing with them, it seems the 6f may be over a year backordered and the 12f sounds to be about the same.
If there is any updated info regarding this, please do share :D

Amperry417 said:
Thank you for the link. Unfortunately direct from Nucular the ETA for the 6f and 12f is "unknown" and after looking into it closer and emailing with them, it seems the 6f may be over a year backordered and the 12f sounds to be about the same.
If there is any updated info regarding this, please do share :D
I'll check with the developer, but they write to the national forum that «24F is according to plan next year, if everything goes well, the next step is to launch production of 12F and 6F»
I can't say more yet. But I think they had a topic on this resource.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=75494&start=1575

Yes ramping up production on the biggest model is his current priority.

I inferred the two smaller ones are just on hold.

Too bad he isn't someplace big investors would help him grow faster

Thank you for information guys. Have placed a preorder with Nucular and they emailed me back with some information regarding the 6f and 12f. Right now they're focusing on 24f, as other have mentioned. Next steps for 12f and 6f are to redesign the cases this Fall. Components needed to build have increased dramatically in cost and that's if the components are even available to them to purchase. If all goes well, they said they plan on starting production of 12f and 6f next year sometime.
I completely agree with John61ct , it would amazing if they were able to bring their products to investors so they may be able to ramp up production and volume of units available. However, I feel (and they likely do as well) like this may hinder the quality of finished products and overwhelm them on the support side. Unfortunately, I don't think we can have it all (quality and quantity), which is a crying shame because their products are simply amazing and there isn't really anything else out there today that can compare.

Having said all that...

I am still looking for (1) 12f or (1) 6f so please let me know if anyone has one they're willing to part with.

Much Appreciated 😊

Amperry417 » Aug 28 2021 11:02am

Thank you for information guys. Have placed a preorder with Nucular and they emailed me back with some information regarding the 6f and 12f. Right now they're focusing on 24f, as other have mentioned. Next steps for 12f and 6f are to redesign the cases this Fall. Components needed to build have increased dramatically in cost and that's if the components are even available to them to purchase. If all goes well, they said they plan on starting production of 12f and 6f next year sometime.
I completely agree with John61ct , it would amazing if they were able to bring their products to investors so they may be able to ramp up production and volume of units available. However, I feel (and they likely do as well) like this may hinder the quality of finished products and overwhelm them on the support side. Unfortunately, I don't think we can have it all (quality and quantity), which is a crying shame because their products are simply amazing and there isn't really anything else out there today that can compare.

Having said all that...

I am still looking for (1) 12f or (1) 6f so please let me know if anyone has one they're willing to part with.

Much Appreciated 😊

Should have ordered 2 or 3 to help the next guy out. :roll:

Amperry417 said:

Having said all that...

Much Appreciated 😊

what about a sur ron nucular 12f

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224272493979?hash=item3437aead9b:g:jpcAAOSwuklf0Y1s

They show having 8 available, but when you go to checkout a notification comes up with none available.
I've already tried that exact eBay listing. Thank you for the reply and for trying to help but I continue on the lookout for a 12f or 6f :!:

I also checked the places of sale known to me. They are nowhere to be found. But there are adapto controllers that are slightly inferior in characteristics and capabilities.

I appreciate you looking into it Silvaticus. They are nowhere to be found, at least in new condition from typical vendors so finding one used from a willing seller is about my only option. I was considering going with a dual VESC (uBox, which is really nice) but really like the Nucular setup especially with the integrated display for my scooter. The stock dual controller and LCD display is working okay for the time being, so it's not necessary something that is needed right this minute (good thing lol). I would obviously like to find a 12f or 6f sooner than later but I think I would rather wait for a Nucular setup than use something inferior or different like a VESC or Kelly as I wouldn't really be gaining a whole lot of performance or ease of use over stock. The integrated Nucular display is just awesome with adjustments made via the display on the fly. Vesc's need vesc tool for adjustments, Bluetooth module, ADC adapters for throttle and e brakes, and so on...so that can become a messy setup for scooter application and isn't all that user friendly in the end.
If anyone out there is willing to hook a fella up, please let me know :D
Thanks again for the suggestions guys, I do appreciate it

In addition to a large number of possibilities, the controller also has the lowest heating while being in the most compact housing.

Absolutely. As I mentioned, there really isn't anything else in the same league as Nucular. If I have to wait until next year, then so be it :roll:
It's the system I want to use and stock setup is working fine for the time being, so I'm willing to wait :wink:

Oh wow, I didn't know that about Adaptto, much before my time in the hobby. I did some reading about them and seems they only have (had) a few vendors. Currently all of the vendors are out of stock, so I assume they are probably not around much or at all anymore.
I can definitely see the physical resemblance between their products and Nucular.

Just a heads up guys, the user in the attached screenshot tried selling me a Nucular 12f this morning. He is a scammer! Please beware and do not send him your money. Luckily, Venmo PayPal and Cash App we're on to him and wouldn't verify my transaction attempts or else he would've gotten me.
The pictures he sent were images easily found on a Google search for Nucular 12f.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210830-103708_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210830-103708_Samsung Internet.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,883
  • Screenshot_20210830-083709_Cash App.jpg
    Screenshot_20210830-083709_Cash App.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,883
Yes CashApp is a huge red flag.

PayPal is best for the buyer.

Only irreversible payments are physical cash, bank wire transfer, Western Union / MoneyGram / Walmart2Walmart, money order & certified bank check (easily forged), and crypto.

Amperry417 said:
Oh wow, I didn't know that about Adaptto, much before my time in the hobby. I did some reading about them and seems they only have (had) a few vendors. Currently all of the vendors are out of stock, so I assume they are probably not around much or at all anymore.
I can definitely see the physical resemblance between their products and Nucular.
I knew one of the people involved in the Adaptto development quite well. However, we have not communicated for a long time, so I cannot say for sure how they are doing at the moment. At the time of the appearance of the Nucular controller, about 3 years ago or so, they completely reworked the hardware in order to get rid of the errors of the previous design. The last time I asked about them, they even started selling controllers with updated designs.
I have a couple of close friends who have a closer relationship with the developers and have been using Adaptto controllers for 7 or 8 years now.

I have a 12f, potted with display.
Problem is I’m located in Australia.
Awesome controller, just was not big enough to get the full potential out of a QS120 mid.

Huh? This is a want ad, not a for sale ad lol. Yes I purchased the 12f from Steve and is working amazing. So no longer available

Back