K-WELDER, Battery pack making supplies & ower tool batteries.

GuuRue

1 µW
I want to start making my own E-bike batteries and build a 15 to 20 KW roof mounted home solar panel system with battery backup.

I already have batteries made for really cheap but if you need cell holders or enclosures let me know.

Ellectrico said:
I already have batteries made for really cheap but if you need cell holders or enclosures let me know.

The good thing about building yourself.. is you get a better, quality and longevity.. product for less money.

OP: Good luck finding a K-Weld for sale second hand. I wouldnt ever let go of mine for 300$ , 400$.. Even.. used.

I'll sell ya mine for 500$ Lol. Or you can buy one brand new from Keith at 18650Shrink.com. 250$. Highly recommend.

Buy from Keith. He supplies us all. I've spent like a thousand dolla with that guy ( maybe not, but you get the idea. ) You can hit him up either on eBay or on Facebook: he sells both places. https://www.ebay.com/str/18650shrinkandcellholders

DogDipstick said:
Ellectrico said:

The good thing about building yourself.. is you get a better, quality and longevity.. product for less money.

OP: Good luck finding a K-Weld for sale second hand. I wouldnt ever let go of mine for 300$ , 400$.. Even.. used.

I also build batteries, just haven't posted listings yet. Custom orders are keeping me busy.

And you can definitely find a used welder for cheap, I got a Sunnko 709ad with a modified welding pen for better heat dissipation.

Ellectrico said:
DogDipstick said:
Ellectrico said:

I also build batteries, just haven't posted listings yet. Custom orders are keeping me busy.

And you can definitely find a used welder for cheap, I got a Sunnko 709ad with a modified welding pen for better heat dissipation.

I honestly think the re-purposing of EV cells are very well suited to home powerwall price / kWh. If you are buying 20kWh.. Why not buy it all in one 1500$ -3000$ pack..

Have you tried a K-Weld to compare;: ? It is an amazing machine. It will straight weld right through copper sandwich with nickel on top.. Will a Sunnko do that reliably?? Genuinely curios.

Nothing touches it. Reliability time after time. I do recommend you get one they are wonderful machines. I have seen nothing but trouble for the Sunnko. Working on a 1000$ pack 250+ cells in to the welding operations.. .. and poof a surge puts a hole in your cell.. DOH!...

Back